Us.

Vivian's POV

"Vivian, what did the doctor say?" Sebastian asks. I don't answer, sitting in the car while eating the sandwich. 

You need to eat.

"Vivian, answer me." He says, sitting there. 

"It's nothing. It was just-" My phone rings. I pick it up. "Hello?"

"Vivian, stop taking those meds, I ask someone to send you the extra vitamin pills. And eat a lot." Dr Joyce's voice is heard. 

"Thank you." I say, cutting the call. It is best not to take much time off a doctor's hand. 

"Who was it?" Sebastian asks.

"Dr Joyce. She asked me to stop taking the medicines." I say, half way done with the sandwich. It tasted like cardboard to me though. "She didn't say why." I say, before he could ask. 

He starts driving. He constantly gives me glances that I ignore. 

"Wait!" I shriek all of sudden, "the baby shower. Sebastian, we need to be there." I say, looking at the time.

"Vivian, you need to rest.-"

"Please. I will rest the whole day tomorrow. I won't even move around much at the party. Please, Sebastian." It was very important for me to be there tonight. Now I have questions for Kelly.

"Promise?" He asks, doubtful.

"Yes. Also, you look really good tonight." I say. A slight color comes upon his cheek. "Aww, he blushes so much." I tease him.

"I am not blushing. It was just shocked me a little." He says, taking a right turn, towards the venue.

"Thank you." I grin. 
--------------------------------------

"Vivian, Sebastian. Glad you both made it. I was getting worried." Kelly says, coming to hug me, her big belly preventing it. 

"She takes extra time getting ready." Sebastian says. I give him a quick grateful look.

"Kelly, I want to talk to you." I tell her, my eyes stay on the baby bump a second longer. "Sebastian can go find Dustin and Ray right?" I turn to him. He understands. Placing a kiss on my forehead, he says,

"Message me when you are done, take care." I give him a reassuring smile. With that he leaves. He was aware that there was no danger around. 

"Let's get you seated first." I hold Kelly's arm, and we sit on the couch. There were people around, but none of them approaching us. 

 "Are you okay, Viv?" She asks, unconsciously rubbing her belly.

"What did you feel when you found out? Like what all changed in life for you?" I ask her. I needed some honest and direct answers.

"It was scary, to be honest. I thought it was a lie at first, but I loved the baby the moment I got to know. The changes were drastic. The biggest one for me was giving up coffee. There were times that I hated gaining the extra pounds. But it's all a beautiful journey, and Ben was with me through it all.." She smiles, and then turns to me. "But why do you ask?"