I love you.

Vivian's POV

"I will not do it anymore....I do not care! Keep your money with you......I will give it all back!"

Sebastian's angry voice wakes me up. He was talking to someone on the phone, and was clearly pissed. I waited in bed, so he could finish talking.

"I can't hurt her more than this! You....no. Take away your money, I just will not do it anymore.......... I am coming to meet you tomorrow." And he stops talking.

"Argh! How could I have been so foolish." He was talking to himself. He left the room as I sat up.

What was that about?

Well it could wait until after breakfast. With that I went to freshen up.

The warm shower helped me think through things that happened recently. And about my- our future. But no matter which angle I tried looking at it. I just couldn't see it working.

That put me in a bad mood, as I angrily brushed my teeth.

Leaving the bathroom, I went outside. Sebastian was in kitchen, cooking up some good food. It helped improve my mood.

"Good morning." I say, sitting on a chair. He looks at me, smiling.

"Good morning. You are feeling well?" He asks.

"Huh?"

"I saw an extra packet of tablets on the dresser. So, are you feeling well?"

Oh shit. I left those meds there last night. But i was too sleepy to get them back inside.

"That...Yeah. Dr Joyce gave me updated medicines as I no longer need strong ones." It wasn't a total lie.

"That's good. " He says, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah. By the way. Do we have any plans for today?"

"We are going to meet someone." He answers vaguely, with a smile on his face. He looked just so gorgeous this morning.

"Meet who?" I question.

"Someone special." He tries to be mysterious, succeeding. 

'Fine. I will meet them soon anyways. Do you need any help?" I ask. He nods, pointing at the few dirty dishes in the sink. So we get to work.

"When's the baby due?" Sebastian asks. I drop the plate I was holding.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Your brother's."

Oh. Oh my god! For a moment I thought he knew.

"A month max." I answer.
------------------^.^-------------------

"Why are we here?" 

Getting out of the car, hospital door welcomed us. Before I could pry more, Sebastian grabs my hand, leading me in.

"We are here for Tricia Penrose, Patient in room 246." He says at the reception.

The lady nods giving us confirmation. "Visiting time is till 9."

With that he takes me towards the elevator. Pressing the button for second floor, he turns to me.

"She will love you for sure. Don't worry." He tells me. We go out the elevator and in a hospital room.

The room was plain, just like a hospital room is. The place was spotless. Then I notice the lady sitting on a bed.

She turns to look at us. The resemblance was striking. She was his-