I am Here

Vivian's POV

The warm water ran all over my body. It had a soothing effect. The temperature here is colder, so the warm water is a blessing.

I had a feeling that today won't end well. It was this nagging feeling. We had barely arrived some couple hours ago.

Sebastian had already freshened up. And now I was in here. For a second my vision blurs, as I grab the nearby towel handle. I take deep breaths to bring back my balance.

I don't know why this is happening but I need it to stop. I can't let Sebastian see that I am worried. He has way too much to worry about anyways.

Finishing my shower, I close the faucet and dry myself up. Getting dressed, I keep the towel wrapping my hair.

Opening tbe washroom door, I see Sebastian sitting on a chair of the small dining table. A small variety of food laid on the table.

We were sharing a hotel room and it was quite big. We would stay here for 2 days.

"Come and eat Vivian." He says, his hair still damp. The temperature in the room is warm due to the heater.

He looked so good, just sitting, clad in a grey shirt and some pant. The feeling of lust came over my senses.

Get a hold of yourself.

Closing my eyes for a second, I regain my posture. I oblige and sit next to him.

He fills my plate up with the food, handing me a fork. I start with some salad.

"We have 4 hours for the ball. I want you to avoid Darian and Lily Stareth. You will know them when you see them. Flashy and trashy are the exact terms for that couple. Darian still flirts with other women, his wife blissfully unaware. She is happy with his momey. He has made a move on me before and I don't think this time will be different." I tell him.

I had this urge to talk, about something. Anything. Sebastian was a good listener. He nods along.

"Anyone else?" He asks.

"About a dozen." I say. "That is, the ones who have personally offended me. Some are just naturally bad news and some are plain evil."

"Take your pill, and then tell me all about it."

I spend almost an hour telling him who to avoid and who to impress. He listened intently. A knock on the door made me stop.

"I'll get it." I say and get up. Opening the door, a women greeted me.

"Miss Vivian, we are waiting for the dress fitting. Let me escort you." She speaks fluently. Her accent evident.

"The suit fitting?" I question.

"That is also in line. Henry will guide him." She says as a man appears from the corner of the corridoor. He hurries towards us.

"Wait." I say, my voice remains hard. I have to be like this. Shutting the door, I return back to Sebastian. He has cleaned the table and was now coming towards me.

He advances towards me.

"Hey-" I start as he pulls me into him. His hands go around my body as I stand still. He pulls me closer, one hand resting on my back and other stroking my hair.

"It will be alright." He whispers. I put my arms around him. We stay like that for some moments and then he moves away.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

"You looked worried, so I thought it would help. What were you saying?" He asks.

Oh yeah. "We need to go for getting a fitting. They are waiting." He nods. I turn away and go towards the door.