Chapter 2 - The Parade

Chapter 2

The Parade

I could feel the sticky tape go down my legs. Then my dresser, Biona, stuck the tape on my other leg. She mumbled some things to my male dresser, Kono, and then they both ripped of the tape.

I made a small yelp and Biona smiled.

"Don't worry, it's over," Biona said.

I smiled and sighed in relief. Then they started talking again. I shifted my body towards them to listen.

"No that looks silly! It has to match her hair!" Biona whined.

"Biona, nothing matches her hair it isn't pretty!" Kono said in his scrunchy voice.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back. Then they washed my body off.

"I think she is ready!" Kono said.

"Come, darling!" Biona called out to me. She led me into this room with my parade outfit.

It was a shiny gold, pearl dress. It was breathtaking. I slipped into it and then we were told to go into the area.

"No time to waste! Get on, get on!" A woman said pushing me real close next to Winter on the carriage.

Winter locked his hands with mine and I pulled them away.

"For the crowd. Just do it," he urged.

I hesitated before locking hands with him and we held them high. The crowds roared with excitement. I glanced at Winter. He wore a golden tux and a green tie.

To me he looked stupid. To the Capitol people he looked like a star. After the parade I quickly ran into the elevator and I went to the 9th floor. Once I got there I ran into my room and went in the bed under the covers.

This is the only beginning of my living nightmare...

Leena, get ready for part two because it's on its way...

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!! I just remembered the parade and tried to squeeze it in! it used to be an update but whatever it doesn't matter anymore XD Have a nice day Sky Swaggies!!!

Stay tunes for the next chapters!!