Chapter 15 - The Winner's Dinner (FINAL CHAPTER)

Chapter 15

The Winners Dinner

(FINAL CHAPTER)

I woke up on something soft. I flicked my eyes open and looked what was under me. I was on one of the soft comfortable Capital beds. I looked in front of me and saw a girl making tea. I stood up and approached her. She turned around and I gasped.

"Astrid?" I asked my lips quivering.

My hands shook as she nodded. She hugged me and squeezed me so tight. Tears poured out of my eyes and I began crying.

"I knew you could win..." she stammered crying.

"I won for you..." I cried bawling my eyes out.

Then she let me go. I winced and howled in pain. Then I looked down and saw a scar on my stomach. I bit my tongue holding back the scream but just sat down. Then I observed my surroundings. This wasn't my house... I was in a all white room with glass windows and a bathroom. It reminded me of when I was in the games...

"What happened here?" I asked pointing to my scar not remember having.

"Before you won that boy stabbed ou there and then he died."

"Oh," I quivered.

Then I wandered around the room. Then I heard a door slam open. I swung my body around to see my mother rushing over to me. She embraced me in a hug and tears flooded my eyes. She mumbled something in my ear but I couldn't understand her.

"Get ready," she said sniffling.

I stopped everything I was doing and looked at her.

"Um, for what?"

"Leena, your having dinner."

"With who?"

"President Rose," mom said straightening out the night gown I was wearing.

President Rose? Oh heck no. I am not having dinner with that demon. I shook my head no. He was the one that put me in these games. I began to cry. And I quickly scrambled out of the room. I dashed down the stairs to the living room. At least that's what I think it was...

I jumped onto the couch and cried. I was not eating with man that killed me in the games. Not physically, mentally. I have seen people die. The only one I would like to see die is him. Then I heard my sister slip down the stairs. She walked up to me and hugged me.

"I know you don't want to but it's part if winning the Hunger Games," she whimpered.

"Okay.."

She smiled and hugged me again. Then she slowly stumbled away. Ah crap. Do I have to deal with this shit? I growled and just quickly washed up for the dinner.

~*~*~*~*~

"Good evening, Ms. Schore," President Rose said.

I curtsied and rolled my eyes. Then I sat down and flinched. The scar began to burn. I quietly yelped. Everyone glared at me. I forced a smile and shimmied around. Then the food came out.

"It's great a low district like 9 has finally a victor," President Rose sneered.

I clutched my knuckles and forced a grin.

"I know. I am so honored to be a victor from such a low district," I spat.

He grinned and nodded his head. I made a fake smile and just shoved salad down my throat.

~*~*~*~*~

Finally the dinner was over and I could get some rest. I sighed and just collapsed on the bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I know I might have won these games this time. But the games are NEVER over...

___________________

OMG!!!!!

I FINALLY FINISHED :D

Last chapter yay!!!

I know it's sad but I made it extra long :D

Anyway I know it's sad it's over but guess what...

There

Is

A

Sequel!!!!!!

Okay yayayyayay!!!!

So keep your eye out

For that I love you all so much!!!

Til then!

-Skylar78/87