Chapter 12 - Finish This

Chapter 12

Finish This

I rushed over to the body that lied in front of me. I stared at the face to see that the person that sacrificed there life for me was...

Wait, what!?

"What..." I sobbed.

Why would he do this? he hates me. Let's just say the features. Brown spikey hair and muscles hidden behind his sleeves. Did he love me more than I thought Sage did? Winter loves me?

My teeth started to chatter and my body was shaking. I was about to be killed and he sacrificed his life for me. I continued sobbing thinking, how could I repay him? all the things I have done and all of the things he has done.

Then I stopped crying. If I keep doing this someone will probably hear me and come to kill me. So I wiped the tears away and stood up. I can win this...

I ripped the sword out of Sage and the knife out of Winter. If I want to win this I have to hunt them down. I licked my lips and started sprinting down the swamp. Then I saw a backpack up in the tree. Then I saw a girl with long blonde hair attempting to put out a fire.

I slowly creeped up on her. I took my knife and gripped it tight. Then I leaped on top of her. She screamed and kicked me off of her. I smirked and started punching her back.

Then she took her spear and slung it at me. I ducked at then launched my knife at her stomach. She screamed. Then she bit my arm. Her teeth were very sharp and pointy. I screeched and took my other hand and punched her in the eye. Then she threw her hand on my back.

She dug her nails all down my back. I screamed and dug the knife deeper into her stomach. She became to weak. But she did grab a knife.

She aimed at my face and slung it at me. I got a huge cut on my face. I began to cry then I pushed the knife so deep that all that was left was the handle. The biting pain stopped. And the claws sinking into my back stopped. I didn't stop crying, and I didn't want to.

I have become a career... An evil killing machine. So I continued to cry. I wish I was dead. And that actually might happen, because I heard someone walk towards me.

~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS :D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg I am back :D!!!!!

So as you already probably know I let my BFF Sierra write a couple chapters while I was in the hospital getting bone surgery.

Welllllllllll, NOW I AM BCK :D

Sierra wrote half of this chapter and I wrote the rest.

Anyway I want to say a HUGE thank you to Sierra and her new account "Sierra Scores." So go check it out!!!

Also I want to give another HUGE thank you to my WattPad bestie XD dakotaandtexas. She is writing a hg book as well so plz go check it out and vote :D

Okay well I love ya Sky Swaggers :P

VOTE AND COMMENT :)

-Skylar78/87