Chapter 14 - Impossible

Chapter 14

Impossible

The rain poured down on me so hard. Then it began to thicken. Eventually I couldn't breathe. I looked up and I saw all of the fallen tributes faces. Then the faces developed body. In every body there was a giant hole in the stomach.

Then blood poured out of it. It was hot and thick. I couldn't breath. I started coughing. Then I saw a shadow ahead. Then the bodies started screaming. It was my mother. I heard my sister. Astrid... I began screaming and I got on my knees chocking.

My hair was covered in blood and my body was too. They shadow approached me. I finally noticed that the shadow had a sword.

I closed my eyes and ripped out my knife. Then I got up. I squinted to look at the body and I sprinted towards it. And it came running back at me.

I imagined the world going slow but I got a head ache. Everything was shaking and the screaming got louder.

"This is for you, Astrid," I mumbled.

I swung the knife at the shadow, but it ducked. I gasped but kept sprinting towards it. I took out another knife and threw it at its legs. It jumped up not getting a scratch on its feet.

I grumbled and cursed under my breathe. Finally I was in front of the shadow and I started to stab it. But the figure kept dodging them. This isn't fair! I want to win, and I am going to win!!

I screamed and took the knife and jabbed it up the shadows stomach. He collapsed on the floor and I did too. I was on my knees still coughing not sure what just happened.

Then everything turned dark. And fuzzy... and blurry.... next thing I know

I passed out.

~~~~

YAY FINALLY I FINISHED!!!

Not the book lol this chapter

It took forever soooooo yea

Comment what you Think happened

Love ya,!!!!

-Skylar78/87