Chapter 5 - Spilling the Beans

Hey guys!!!

I had an amazing Chapter4 for you guys but it was deleted by my duly fat brother 😠😡😡💢

Anyway I am just going to make a shorty short chapter 4 for you guys.

I was planning on doing nothing for interviews so please cheer me on!!!

Lol anyway

Hope you enjoy!!!!!

***

Chapter 5

Spilling the Beans

I could smell the refreshing smell of fruit and pancakes. I pierced one eye open and saw through my door, in the kitchen, Winter was cooking. I stripped the blankets off the bed and just left them curled up in a ball on the bed. It's not my problem, it's the Avox's. I slowly walked into the kitchen unnoticed and I watched Winter dab a bit of pepper to a pancake.

I grabbed a cutting knife and slipped it in my pocket. Something is wrong... I slowly walked closer and closer towards him prepared for anything. Then he turned around and my eyes lit up. He smiled with evil in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and glanced at the pancakes. He looked at them then looked back at me.

"I made that one especially for you!" He exclaimed.

I studied the pancake then scanned the others. Mine looked fluffy and squishy. Then I heard Penetra gallop in with her huge heels with a tall skinny girl. She had light brown hair and dark deep chocolate eyes. She also had light skin. She reminded me of my sister, Astrid.

"I smelled pancakes from my room!" Penetra wailed.

Winter nodded and placed the pancake on my plate. He seems very suspicious... So I took the rest of the pancakes and put them on other plates.

"Here, Penetra. Have this one," I said holding the plate out to her.

Winters eyes lit up.

"No! That one is for you! I made it with TLC!" He yammered.

I glared at him and said, "Oh I don't need it! Not that I will have any leftover. I am going into the Hunger Games."

The tall girl next to Penetra studdered a small laugh and then made it look like she was clearing her throat.

Winter rolled his eyes and tried to rip the pancake out of Penetra's hands but I held him back.

She sunk her shiny white teeth into the pancake and 5 minutes later was finished. Then a loud roar screeched into our ears. Penetra's face turned pale and she looked as if she was about to vomit.

She burped, then a lot more than just gas came out.. Hot, thick blood came rushing out of her mouth along with vomit as she raced to the bathroom. Everyone stared at Winter. He had nothing to say.

"What is your definition of TLC!" I barked.

He shrugged and just ran into the elevator. I was tempted to run after him and stab him to death, but the girl held onto my wrist with a tight grip. I turned to her and her hair was not in her face. It was pushed back behind her ears and her face was exposed.

She had scars, cuts, bruises and the wort things ever.

"I am Cian (you say her name See in). I lived in the forest of District 9 for 18 years and survived it and they jut found me. Due to my survival skills, they made me a mentor for you guys. I can't really help you with much because the games are very close," she explained.

I jut couldn't lay my eyes off her. She reminded me so much if my sister I just broke down. I began sobbing and crying and she comforted me by patting my back.

"The games aren't that bad..." Cian said.

I glanced up at her.

"It's not the games..."

She didn't bother to respond. All she did was close her eyes and rubbed my back. Then the bathroom door slammed open. Penetra look HORRIBLE! Her eyes were red her skin looked pale and her face was a greenish whitish color.

Wait a second... I opened my eyes and swung my head up high causing Cian to get smacked in the forehead and falling back.

"Winter tried to poison me!" I yelled angrily.

Everybody looked at me. Cian stood up and her nose was bleeding.

"I will help you, sweetheart," Penetra said wobbling around.

Cian and Penetra walked out of the room and I was left alone to get ready to kill Winter.

Then I felt a strong grip on my hands I turned around and Winter was behind me. I gasped and slowly dug into my pocket for the knife.

"That was for you, not her. You ruin everything, Leena. Including spin the bottle in 7th grade. You jut don't know when to lighten up do you?" he asked intimidating.

I released the knife and instead of me stabbing him, he grabbed it out of my hands and began cutting my wrists. I screamed in pain. This pain was familiar, but I couldn't recall it during this time.

"Now shut up," he said finally dropping the knife.

He quickly ran out of my path. I didn't bother to look up I just sobbed as my hands went through unspeakable pain.

********

"Please welcome the one and only, Leena Schore!" Brail announced.

The crowd cheered so ever loud as I approached Brail. I put on the fake smile I always use and wave to the people I hate. There just disgusting.

Brail was smiling and applauding. As I sat down in the chair Brail kneeled down and kissed my hands. Then he saw all my scars on my wrists. He looked up at me.

"What happened to your wrists?" he asked.

I sighed to add drama to this. Oh Winter is so dead... So I spilled all of the crap he put me through and everyone was gasping and were crying for me.

"Are you serious? The love of your life has cut you, hurt you, and tried to poison you?" Brail asked not believing it.

Then my head was steaming. This is bull. I absolutely HATE Winter!

I licked my lips and smiled at the audience, "No, he isn't the love of my life, because..."

I tried to come up with something for them to eat off of so they make sure me and Winter and not a thing...

"Because! I have a boyfriend!" I stammered.

Everyone gasped and cheered and sang.

"Well I hope you win for him."

"I will try."

I winked and blew a kiss to the crowd. Everyone leaped out of there seats and reached over the stage to touch me.

"Next up, Winter Collins!" Brail announced.

Everyone booed and he quickly ran to his seat.

Now the trap was ready to set off. Enjoy your shit Winter. I smirked and sat down.