First Meeting And It Was Decided

Cr: The art was taken from sasu-naru IG.

Note:

Hello guy, I am correcting the story to have a smoother reading for you guys. This story was written in 2017 but I got Grammarly now. 😅

//06-11-2021

---🌙☀️🌙---
This would be another day that Naruto comes to this famous pub in Hidden Leaf. In reality, Naruto isn't someone who likes to party but it changed a few days ago when his business partner wanted to have some drinks with him before they will part. Shikamaru dragged him to this pub as he was going to go on a business trip the next day. That time, in Naruto's mind, it didn't even occurred that he would come to this very place again just the day after.

The changes weren't because of the drinks or pretty girls but a certain someone that singing on the stage.

A smile appeared in the corners of his lips, eyes brimming with joys as he looked at the man on the stage. He looked especially handsome in that over-size sweater and those black jeans. His hair was as black as a raven, skin so fair and pale in comparison to his own but what captured his heart was those black eyes that are so lonely, yet so mysterious.

Naruto guessed that the man must be the same age as him and that encouraged him to go introduce himself to the man. He knew right then and there that he wanted to know the said man more, no matter what.

Naruto take the last sip of the whisky in the glass he was holding when he saw the singer parted the stage. His last song was finished and soon, he will go home and Naruto wouldn't see him until the next day.

"Ah, sorry." A pink-haired lady apologize to him as she bumped into him while passing by.

"My fault." Naruto waved his hand as to say that he was the one at fault. He didn't see her as his eyes were on the singer that coming in his direction. Naruto decided to approach the man but before he could do so, the pink-haired lady hooked her arm with the man.

"Sasuke." She called the man with a pout.

"Accompany me to my apartment tonight. Ino left me and went with Sai to another pub."

"Sakura.." Sasuke looked like he wanted to say something but seeing her pleading eyes he stopped himself from denying her request.

Sasuke's eyes went from Sakura's face to the other man standing a few steps from them. The man was wearing a black expensive suit, the necktie was a bit loose as he has unbuttoned one of the buttons on his white shirt's collar. His blonde hair was what outshine the other in the pub.

'What was his name again?' Sasuke tried to recall. He remembered that the man has introduced himself to him a few days ago. To be honest, Sasuke didn't care or has any interest in remembering others' names, whatsoever. But he felt that this man might be an exception.

'Oh, Uzumaki Naruto was his name.' He was surprised at himself for remembering the said man's full name.

Naruto scratched the back of his neck, as if, to hide his embarrassment that he tried to approach Sasuke but Sakura beat him to it and now he don't know what he should do. Should he leave or should he go talk to the man, but in the end, he was unable to take another step.

Sakura looked at the man that she bumped into and then at Sasuke before saying:

"Let's go, Sasuke, before it gets darker."

"Mm." Sasuke followed her lead as she dragged him with her. As they passed by, from the corner of his eyes, Sasuke catch a glimpse of Naruto's eyes following him.

He wondered what Naruto want with him. The first day they met, the man has take the initiative to introduce himself and after that day he has been coming every day and trying to talk with him.

Sasuke is someone who doesn't like to socialite with others and he felt troubled when Naruto keeps on getting involved with him. That was also the one reason why he didn't deny Sakura's request tonight. Tonight was the first time he accompanied Sakura even though it wasn't the first time Sakura has asked him to. Sasuke hoped that Naruto wouldn't come and involve with him again after tonight.

Naruto who was now standing beside his bed sighed loudly. His usually cheerful eyes give out a sad look, his always smiling lips hang down on both of the corners and it makes him look extra pitiful.

"Was she his girlfriend?" He mumbled under his breath. He felt so miserable at the thought. It was already decided for him when he first laid his eyes on Sasuke that day that Sasuke was the love of his life, the one he has been waiting for this 25 years of his life up until now.

"Has I lost without even starting?"
---🌙☀️🌙---