Request

Cr: art from IG; xaviersabishii

So Hey, here is another chap. Not so long but I decided I wanted to write this one before My vacation to Spain. So enjoy!

---🌙☀️🌙---
"Achooo!..Owwww.." Naruto wiped his running nose. He was laying in his bed, aches all over his body, and don't even want to move the slightest. He didn't even know how he managed to come back home from Sasuke's apartment. All he know was that when he woke up, around noon, he was already laying in his bed. He remembered he woke up beside Sasuke and left before the man woke up because of all the pain that he was receiving, both inside and out. His way home was a blur.

"Helloo!" He talked into the phone which woke him up. His voice must have sounded bad because he could hear worries in the other one's voice.

"Ah, Shikamaru! No, it's only the season-changing flu. Don't worry, I will be fine. Yeah, I will head to the hospital if it gets worse."

                  Naruto smiled to himself, feeling fortunate to have such good friends.

"Btw, thank you for the bags last night."

                  Naruto hung up from Shikamaru, his friend wanted to know where he rushed to last night but only to wish him to get well after hearing how he sounded. Naruto scrolled down his contact list and paused at the name of the person he wanted to call. He looked at the name for a long time before he decide to put away the phone.

'Is he mad that I left without saying a word?'

"Maybe I should apologize to him next time I see him."

                 Naruto showed up at the pub again once his flu was gone and have the face-to-face with Sasuke. He wasn't aware if Sasuke was awake that morning but he felt that he has disappointed Sasuke and betrayed his trust when he tried to touch Sasuke.

"I am glad you have recovered, Naruto." Sakura said once she learned that Naruto was sick.

"Ah, thanks!" Naruto looked around and searched after the other two.

"If you are looking for Sai and Ino, they are not here tonight."

"How are things going for Sai?" Naruto asked, he think he might know why they aren't here.

"He is trying to do as much as he can for Ino to accept his apology." Sakura confirmed Naruto's doubt.

"Things are going the way she wants. Poor Sai."

"What are you guys talking about?" Sasuke asked while his hand rested on the arm of Sakura's chair. He was pausing the singing as some other singer was taking over the stage for a while.

"We were talking about Sai and Ino." Sakura said with a smile while her head craned a bit to look at him.

"Oh, did you know Naruto was sick?"

                 Sasuke only glanced at Naruto but didn't answer the question.

'Ah, shit. He is definitely angry.' 

"I am fine now though." Naruto said, trying not to look awkward. He understands that Sasuke must be angry with him, at least it was his fault though for not thanking him for the intrusion. Well, he was going to but not now, not here where Sakura is with them too. He could still remember the request she has made to him.