The Sun And The Moon

Cr: Art from IG; naruto_69

Hey, if you have time, let me know how you think of this fiction...

                               ---🌙☀️🌙---
Sasuke reluctantly looked at that particular spot where a certain person's silhouette could be seen when he sang his last song of the night. He can't help but remind himself that he has been glancing at that spot many times now.

'Did my plan works?' Sasuke wondered, as at the same time he feel upset that the spot was still empty.

'Good!'

               The reason Sasuke don't want to see Naruto was that he was a rich spoiled man, that was what he thought him to be. The same reason was behind why he don't like to socialize with others, he hated the many masks that they use when they talk to him. Those spoiled rich peoples were the worst out of all people, thinking they can do whatever they want just because they were wealthier than others. They bring what they want by using the money, buying friends with money, and bringing this and that with money. Money was everything for them, they have no sincerity whatsoever and they look down on poor people.

               Sasuke has to admit that he was glad when Naruto for the first time introduced himself to him. He even thought that they might have many things in common but that thought disappeared right after the said man introduced his name. Uzumaki Naruto!

               Uzumaki Naruto is the next president to be of the biggest hospital and pharmacy of Hidden Leaf, and also the heir of the Uzumaki. He is the sun of the people around him, with his warmness and brightness, he brings people together.

"Yeah, right...More like using money to buy those people." Sasuke remembered he said that to himself when he heard the name and how people were praising Naruto.

               Sasuke hated the fact that contract to Naruto, he was just a loner, there were only few people he knew, he could even count with the fingers on his one hand to know how many people that really know him. If Naruto was the sun, then he might be the moon, even though the moon also has the same brightness as the sun, the moon couldn't bring people together. Why? Well, by the time of moonshine, people were already asleep, unaware of its brightness. Instead of the warmth that the sun has, its coldness would sweep over the entire world and leave itself dead and lonely throughout the night.

               Sasuke's clenched his fists, "Why the hell did he come and talk to me, that rich bastard!"

"Oi!" A person called out, Sasuke just turned slightly and looked at the person with ice-cold eyes of his before walking out from the crowded pub without apologizing to the person who he bumped into. His mind was in a mess and he just wanted to be out from the pub right away. He was upset that Naruto hasn't come to the pub tonight even though that was what he wanted in the first place, that Naruto would never come back but why was he so troubled.

"What the hell!" Sasuke shouted while he adjusted the band of his bag on his shoulder.

"I don't care if he doesn't come here anymore or not!"

               He was really annoyed when he pushed open the door of the pub and get himself out on the road. Lifting his head a little bit once outside the pub, he looked with amusement at the half-moon that shines brightly in the dark sky.

                He could merely take one more step before he has to turn around to see something or someone that tugged at the back of his jacket.