We Are Each Other's Light

Cr: art from IG;dobe.dakkubutto

Okay, here comes another chapter.
It took me so long because I somehow don't know how to continue and My vacation took a hold on me, I felt so lazy after vacation. Nonetheless, this chapter surprisingly become just the way I wanted it so I luckily get back to how I wanted it. Don't know if you guy finds it rushed but I think it was approvals. I have tried to express Sasuke's cluelessness and stubbornness so once he becomes aware of his feeling, he becomes the way he is in this chapter.

This chapter is rated 18+, for me anyway. I don't know how much you guys are familiar with things in this wide world so just Please remember that this is just fan fiction.

For those who are watching Boruto: Naruto next generations, I was so happy that SasuNaru meet in yesterday's ep.

                               ---🌙☀️🌙---
"You sure you don't want us to send you home?" A silver-haired man asked Naruto while coming out from their second pub of the night.

                  Naruto was about to decline the offer, that is if he didn't see the raven man standing in front of the pub, a bit away from them.

"The clock is already too late, maybe I should let you guys take me home."

"So that you can blame on us, right?" The brunette with a scar-like mark said knowingly.

                   Naruto smiled awkwardly as he got caught, no matter what, he can't escape from this man that is like a brother to him.

"You know me too well, Iruka-sensei." Even though it wasn't the entire truth, Naruto goes along with him. This time he wasn't afraid to get scolded by Tsunade but he was afraid Sasuke might follow him.

'How the hell did he know I was here anyway?!'

                  Iruka ruffled his favorite student hair adorably, the time has passed by so much but Naruto is still the student he adored the most and is like a baby brother to him.

                  Naruto tried to quicken his pace once he was to go past Sasuke but it was still not quick enough. Iruka and his silver-haired boyfriend turn to look at Naruto as he stopped to walk.

"Something wrong, Naruto?" The silver-haired questioned and raised his eyebrows when Naruto didn't reply.

                  Naruto was considering whether if he should push his way out or go along with Sasuke who has tugged the hem of his shirt. Even though he said to himself he shouldn't give in, his heart wanted the opposite. He can't hurt Sasuke, he doesn't have the heart to do that. Just as now, Sasuke doesn't have to do much, just him tugging at his shirt was enough. His heart ached so much at the thought of how Sasuke might feel if he ignored him.

"Um, Kakashi-Nii, I guess I will go home by myself after all."

"Then drive safely." Kakashi said even though he doesn't know the sudden change in Naruto's decision.

"If Tsunade-sama scolds you, tell her you were with us." Iruka suggested before parting.

"Haha, sure. I have a great time. Thanks, the both of you." Naruto faked a laugh and forced a smile, he was too broken.

                  After the two were out of sight, Naruto turn to look at Sasuke.

"We need to talk." Sasuke was the one who initiated.