Gaara

Cr: art from IG; gaara.a

I decide to make Gaara Naruto's childhood friend that knows Naruto well. I really love their friendship in Naruto so much, it was a shame that they didn't get much screen time in the actual series. I felt that Gaara was the actual person who know how Naruto felt because their fate was so alike.

And Thanks for the vote and comment. You know I mean you..😘

                                ---🌙☀️🌙---
A bunch of good-looking men gather around a table in a pub, they were talking mouth to mouth that it was hard to understand. They were unaware of the surrounding, didn't even care about those girls that were drooling because of their handsomeness.

"It has been a long time." Kiba patted the back of the red-haired man, he was looking smoking hot in his red shirt and a black blazer. As a man, Kiba felt envious of the man's hotness, no wonder girls were drooling.

"You are taking all pairs of those girls' eyes."

"That wasn't the plan." The man said with a smile in his black eyelinered green eyes.

"Tch!" Kiba clicked his tongue, half annoyed and half-joking.

"What a drag!" Shikamaru said. He then looked at the man and stuttered while asking him about his older sister.

"By the way,..uh..h-how is T..T..Temari?"

"Pfft...What is happening with our smart ass?" Naruto was the one who make fun of Shikamaru. It was rare to see Shikamaru stutter like that and he can't help but tease the genius.

"Gaara, you better beat him up."

"She is fine, she said she will be coming to Hidden Leaf next month." Gaara answered Shikamaru who is his older sister's boyfriend. He then turned to the one beside him and yanked him closer to him by pulling the man's neck.

"If anyone I want to beat, it would be you."

"Wha..why?" Naruto asked surprised, his blue eyes were looking into the green eyes of Gaara.

"Why?" Gaara asked, still holding onto Naruto's neck and staring at him.

"Well, for exempel, because you broke your promise to go to the Hidden Sand and make me come all the way here."

"Ah." Naruto tried to lift Gaara's hand that is griping his neck but the man was holding too tight;

"I did apologize for that, didn't I?"

                Gaara let go of Naruto's neck, seeing the word 'guilty' in the middle of his forehead was what Gaara has seen every time Naruto broke their promise without a real good reason.

"Look, I was just kidding. I know we can't be carefree like before now that we must fulfill our duty. Naruto?"

"I will make it up to you next time." With guilt in his eyes, Naruto squeezed the sentence out. He knows very well that Gaara was joking but because he broke the promise over nothing important, he felt guilty. Gaara was someone he care for and valued, they were friends that don't need to use verbal communication to know what the other feels. It's like Gaara and he is one person, that much were they alike.

                If something they aren't alike, it's that Gaara was less talkative than Naruto. Gaara just nodded at the statement, poured some liquor for Naruto as he saw his glass was nearly empty. He knew that something was bothering Naruto the moment he saw the man but if Naruto hasn't said anything then it mean he wasn't ready.