I Love You

Cr: art from IG;uchih.asf

So here comes the last chapter. I am very sorry if it didn't match your expectation.

                                ---🌙☀️🌙---
The night was already old when Sasuke, Sakura, and Sai along with Ino entered the bar, this stop would be their third and last one for the night.

                  Sasuke didn't know what make him want to come to this bar that he hasn't once come by yet. He just couldn't resist it. He removes the hood of his black ski jacket from his head and pats off the little snow that is gathering on it.

                   He subconsciously glanced at some random corner of the bar as his heart was asking him to and saw the person he didn't think he would see. He was with another man whose face he was familiar with. He can't help but wonder if that was fate that brought him to this bar too because he hasn't seen the blonde for months now.

"Sasuke?" Sakura called him when he didn't move along with them.

                   Sasuke turn and look at his friends all the while his heart was racing and he feel flustered.

"Eh, isn't that Naruto?" Ino was the one who asked when her eyes wandered toward the same direction where Sasuke's eyes has been.

"Eh?" Sakura also looked in the same direction and saw Naruto. She knew that the blonde have come back from his long trip for a month now but she hasn't seen him at the hospital at all. She was surprised to see him at this bar.

'He didn't go to the pub Sasuke work anymore. Could it be that he really was able to cut ties with Sasuke?'

                   Sakura looked back at Sasuke and meet with his unsettled face. She was sure he was feeling troubled and that was because he wanted to greet Naruto but don't know how. Well, that was understandable though. After all, he has made Naruto suffer to the max, didn't he? Then again, thinking back, Sasuke has suffered from what he did himself as well.

                   Sakura decides to play the cupid that Naruto failed to be for her. She grabbed hold of Sasuke's hand and dragged him toward the two people at that corner they had been looking at.

"H-..." Sakura didn't get to finish her greeting yet and her jawn dropped at the sight in front of her. She wasn't the only one but everyone that was approaching the two, especially the raven man.

                   Sasuke clenched his hands into fists, pain struck his heart and leave it shattered. His two black eyes stared at the sight in front of him when the silver-haired man who was kissing Naruto out of the blue glanced in theirs way.

'Kakashi was it, right?' Sasuke was surprised at himself for remembering the name of his even though he heard Naruto call that man one time that night. Well, aren't his eyes always open when it comes to Naruto?

                   Kakashi let go of Naruto, not because Naruto pushed him but because of the guests that approached them.

                   Naruto wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at Kakashi perplexed.

"Kakashi-nii, what th-" Naruto was interrupted when Kakashi stopped him by putting his fingers against his lips.

"Ouch!" Kakashi yelled when Naruto smacked his hand that was on his lips and spit out the taste from his hand. He leaves attention from the blonde and turns to ask the group of four people standing near their table.