Sasuke's Choice

Cr: art from IG; sasunaru_and_narusasu

                              ---🌙☀️🌙---
Sasuke's eyes wandered over the green field that sway back and forth as the wind blow over the grass. A smile appeared in that usually sealed lips of his, mind and heart delighted which he hasn't been in a long time.

"But how did I get here?" Sasuke mumbled as his finger scratched the back of his neck. He searched in his memories but still, he got the same answer, this was an unknown place to him. He was sure that he didn't know any place like this one and it was not strange at all considering how he live. He was like an owl, worked only night shifts at the pub to make a living, and stayed at his apartment in the mornings tills his next shift.

"Oh well, I will surely find it back."

                While he was trying to enjoy the view, his ears heard a mysterious sound and it become clear as he focused on what the sound was.

"Crying?" Sasuke look around him, hoping to see the owner of the sound but none was there. In this big green field, there was only a cherry tree that was blossoming beautifully. Sasuke's eyes stopped at that and his feet begin to make their way toward that tree.

"Must be there."

                The sobbing echoed when he neared the tree. Sasuke get a chill down his spine because it was pretty creepy to hear out here.

"Are you alright? Do you need help?" Sasuke asked because he was sure it was a person and not an animal. He would help the person if he is in need even though it means the person might disturb this peaceful place.

                 Sasuke saw the owner of the cry but he couldn't see who it was because the person has buried his face between his knees. He extended his hand to tap the person's shoulder in the hope to make the person aware that he wasn't alone.

                Realizing someone's touch on his shoulder, the person who was crying stiffened before he slowly raised his head. He craned his head and looked at the person standing beside him.

"Ho-...how did you get here?" Sasuke was beyond surprised, in disbelief that the person in front of him was none other than the one he didn't think he would see.

"Naruto?"

                 Sasuke gazed at Naruto standing up in his whole height, he wore a white shirt that was unbuttoned in the collar, a bit loosened necktie, black pants, and a black blazer that hung on his shoulders that fall when he stood up. Sasuke feels like he has seen Naruto in this suit before.

'Oh, wasn't he wearing these clothes when they met the first time?"

                 Lost in the moment, Sasuke's eyes wandered to that loosened necktie and saw the collar bones that is showing. Sasuke thought it was sexy but snapped out from it once he realize what he was thinking.

'I didn't even see it that time. Why am I seeing it now and even think it was sexy?!'

                  Lifting his eyes to Naruto's face, his heart almost dropped because of the way Naruto was looking at him with such pain in his eyes. No one had ever had that look in their eyes while looking at him before. Sasuke's heart was screaming with agony, he urgently wanted to pull the man in front of him to his embrace but he hesitated.

'Would he let me? Maybe I should just try without fearing to lose my face.'

                  As he thought he don't need to care anymore if it would hurt his pride if Naruto denied his touch and embrace, he extended his arm. Once he was about to reach Naruto, the man averted his eyes, sealed his lips, turned, and faced the other direction as if he doesn't want him to reach him.