Friend?

Cr: art from IG; sexy._.naruto

Thank you for your vote and comment, here is another chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

---🌙☀️🌙---
Konoha Hospital

A few knocks come from outside the door before Gaara peeped in to see his friend who wasn't in a place he expected. Taking a few steps further and there he saw the blonde man sitting on the hospital chair, from the jolt he give off he was sure the blonde was unaware of his presence.

"What are you thinking about?" Gaara asked the man that has a white cloth wrapped around his head.

                Naruto sighed, revealing how bored he was to stay in the room. Tsunade has ordered him to stay at the hospital for at least 2 days to watch his condition of the head injury.

"So,..umm, you know the guy?" Gaara changed the topic of their conversation, maybe talking about another thing might get Naruto to be in a better mood.

"Huh? Oh, you mean..." Naruto was confused at first but then guessed Gaara might mean Sasuke. When he pointed at his head injury, he got a nod from Gaara as an answer.

"We did not know each other that well. It's more like only I..." Naruto couldn't continue, the disappointment was showing all over his face, his eyes that were looking at Gaara averted somewhere else. He was sure Sasuke want nothing from him except wanting him to stop appearing in front of him. What happened last night was because of his anxiety to not be able to catch a glimpse at Sasuke while passing by the pub where he worked. If he didn't focus when they were passing by, he might have not seen the group of people and Sasuke in the middle. That means he could have missed the fight and Sasuke might end up in the hospital or worse. Just the thought of it give him so much pain that he wanted to puke.

"For you to go that extent, he must mean something." Gaara wondered what this man is to Naruto.

"Anyway, thank you very much for helping me but...Please, don't do something like that again next time."

"That is something I can't promise you. You know that." Naruto said it deep from his heart. For him, his friends were also a part of his family and there is nothing he would let harm them.

                Both of them looked at the door when it opened again, Tsunade come in with a 'doctor' look, and behind her was Shizune. Naruto think she was too serious, he wanted the granny that was caring more.

"How are you doing?" Tsunade asked, her eyes following the blonde that walked back to the bed. He looked perfectly fine but a head injury wouldn't play out right away.

"Do you have a headache or dizziness?"

"I am fine, granny. Really." Naruto replied with a bored expression, hoping Tsunade would let him leave the hospital.

                 Tsunade looked at her grandson who looks as though the worst thing is happening to him because he has to stay at the hospital and sighed.

"I have got the result from the x-ray of your head. The hit didn't fracture your skull but it did crack them a little." Tsunade informed Naruto and saw how the blonde eyes lit up.

"But I still want you to stay here until tomorrow."

                  Tsunade didn't change her condition about wanting him to stay at least two days. Even though the result comes out to be as she's hoped, she still wants to be sure nothing could go wrong later in his life.

"Why can't I leave today? It's so boring here." Naruto's head dropped.

"Don't whine. Want me to crack open your skull?" Not only did she say that, she even raised her hand that is in a fist.