Don't Cross The Line

Cr: art from IG; sasunaru_and_narusasu

Here comes a long chapter, I might not update the new chapter sooner because I will be on a vacation to Spain.

                               ---🌙☀️🌙---
One of many good things between Naruto and Sasuke being friends was they could talk with each other more although Sasuke isn't that talkative. Naruto get the green light from Sasuke to come to the pub where he worked, whenever he felt like coming. This was one of the best opportunities for Naruto because aside from this pub, he don't know anything about Sasuke's whereabouts.

Naruto was sitting among Sasuke's friends, Sakura and Ino who has become his friends too. Sakura was extra friendly with Naruto, she also recalled that one time she bumped into him and apologized to him again. Ino was busy tapping on her phone, after a moment she slammed the phone on the table making the other two turn in her direction.

"Fuck him!" She swore madly after getting all attention of her two friends. One could tell that she was furious because of her red face.

"What's going on, Ino?" Sakura asked, even though she felt like she might have an idea.

"That bastard Sai couldn't come to pick me up. Did he fucking think it's ok for me to go home alone?! A beautiful lady as me!"

The statement makes Naruto giggle, never had he met someone that self-conscious and confident lady as Ino. Kiba was one but he wasn't a lady.

"What are you smiling at?!" Ino who is burning with flame asked, her anger shifting to him.

Naruto turn to look at Sakura who was annoyed by this spoiled friend of hers.

"Stop with your cantankerous attitude!" Sakura scolded while Ino 'hmph'ed and pouted.

"What is going on here?" The question was asked by Sasuke who just come out from the stage. He was standing between Ino and Sakura. His eyes were set on Ino who just sighed.

"Ino is mad because Sai couldn't come to pick her up." Sakura said when it seem like Ino wouldn't say anything.

"I don't see the problem." Sasuke remarked while looking at Sakura for further explanation on why Ino was pouting.

"Sasuke!" Ino yelled, this was something she wouldn't dare to do if she was not this mad as she was now.

"Did you see the problem here, Naruto?" Sasuke ignored what Ino had just done and looked over to Naruto.

"Ino want more time to spend with her boyfriend."

Sasuke looked at Naruto with pure amazement, it was like what he just said what something beyond comprehension for him.

'Well, that was expected. You wouldn't understand if you're not in love.'

Naruto understands why Ino was angry, he understands that she wanted time from Sai where they could be alone and be together. He understand that she wanted to spend every little time they have and that was those times that is precious to her. He understand her because that is what he wanted too. Every little time he get to spend with Sasuke, he cherished them more than anything.

"She just doesn't want to go home alone." Sakura said annoyed at the attention that her friend or ex-rival of her were getting.

"Then why don't you go with her? Aren't you guys living in the same district?"

"We do, but I can't go with her today." Sakura said and averted her eyes from Sasuke as Sasuke looked at her questioning.

The Sun Embracing The Moon (SasuNaru)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara