Feelings

Cr: art from IG; sasu_seme

Okay, so here is another chapter. I think this is the longest chapter I had written so far. I has really tried to write about how clueless Sasuke is to this new feeling so I hope you guys could imagine what I want to express.

Enjoy!

                                 ---🌙☀️🌙---
"It's rare for you to come out after your job but I am really happy you'd come with us tonight, Sasuke." Sakura excitedly said as they make their way into another pub after Sasuke finished his shift where he worked at.

"Yeah, this is the first time after a long time, isn't it." A pale-skinned and black-haired man said while looking at his girlfriend.

"Mmm, after much nagging." Said a fair-skinned blonde beauty while her eyes searched after a place for them to sit. After a while, she pointed at a table a bit away from the singer's stage.

"There, Sai. It shouldn't be that loud if we sit there."

"Ino, wait for a little, will you?" Ino didn't listen to her boyfriend at all and dragged him along with her.

While Sasuke and Sakura head to where Ino and Sai were sitting, Sasuke's eyes come in contact with a pair of blue eyes that is looking at him with pure terror. That pair of eyes quickly avoided his gaze and turn to look at the elegant lady with fair skin, long dark blue hair, and big eyes as she handed him a drink. He could sense the tension of the man as he passed go of his table.

"Naruto, are you not feeling well?" Asked the long dark blue-haired lady when Naruto become seemingly pale as he took and drink from the glass that she handed him.

"Huh?...no, I am fine." Naruto smiled kindly at his ex-girlfriend, regardless of how long the time has passed, the smile he gives her remains the same.

"Hinata, where is Kiba? He shouldn't come late when he is the one who wants to hang out."

"Sorry, sorry." Brimming with laughter, Hinata apologizes instead of her boyfriend that has somewhere to stop by.

"Tsunade-san asked him to drop by at Konoha Hospital."

"Wow, she really won't let him rest easily huh?" As stated by Naruto, being the one taking care of the paper works between the hospital and pharmacy of the Uzumaki Clan makes Kiba hardly have any time to rest.

"He still got time to ask you out here." Hinata rested her hand on Naruto's hand that was on his thigh.

"You know, he was really worried about you. He even called Shikamaru for advice to deal with you. If you don't mind, you can tell me too. I am willing to listen."

Naruto patted her hand, all the while he keep a heartwarming smile on him, as if, she was the one who needed his comfort.

"I don't mind telling you but I am really fine now. So, don't worry about it. I am really fortunate to have you guys as my friends."

At the other table, a few tables away from Naruto's and the stage, the two ladies were chit-chatting like they haven't met for years while the two guys hardly follow their stories.

"Something on your mind, Sasuke?" Sai asks bluntly because he has seen Sasuke frowning upon seeing the lovey-dovey couple a few tables away from them. Well, he wouldn't blame him though he being conscious of his surroundings was very strange. But that couple that has their backs to them really drawn people's eyes to them. They were not just perfect, even though one couldn't see their faces from behind, the way they interact, their body language, and that aura they give off make every couple envy them.