Conflict

Cr: I forgot where I took this art from but feel free to claim if it is yours.

Here comes another chapter, it's nearing the end. I know I said I am going to write in marathon but it's frustrating when I can't express things the way I want. Arggg, that is why it took me this much time to finish this chapter.😩😩😩

I hope this is enough drama.😛

                               ---🌙☀️🌙---
Naruto waited in front of Sasuke's apartment with a heart that he thought might burst out from its hole anytime. He hasn't been getting any sleep at all last night because of thoughts disturbing him. Then he has rushed here after driving Jiraiya to the airport. He wanted to know Sasuke's reason for not meeting his grandparents. He had prayed Sasuke could give him a reason, just any reason is fine.

"Sas-" Naruto called once the door opened but just to stop in the middle. He was speechless to see someone else who wasn't Sasuke in front of him. Seeing her, he was afraid Sasuke's reason might not weigh much.

"Sakura? H-hi!"

"Hi!" Sakura greeted him with a smile he doesn't know the meaning behind.

                   She didn't say anything after that and Naruto was perplexed enough to not know how he should carry on.

"Who is it, Sakura?" Sasuke asked while he approached the people at the door.

"Naruto?"

                    Sasuke gave a surprised look, it was as if he was beyond surprised that Naruto was now standing in front of his apartment.

"Could you head first to the convenience store, Sakura?"

"You sure?" Sakura asked because she know Sasuke just wanted her out of the conversation he will be having with Naruto.

                  Although she wanted nothing than to be with him at the moment she knew well that it was a bad thing to go against him now. She turned inside to get her purse, all the while both Naruto and Sasuke keep on studying each other movements.

"Later, Naruto." She said her parting word as though Naruto wouldn't be here once she return.

                  Once Sakura have disappeared from their sight, Sasuke invited Naruto into his apartment. He silently sits down on the sofa while Naruto looks around the unusually messy living room which is decorated now with bottles and pizza packages.

                  Naruto couldn't think of any other thing than that they have had a party yesterday. He couldn't help but feel pain build up inside the pit of his stomach and wandering to his heart that is pounding a thousand times faster. Yet, he still wished to hear Sasuke's explanation. He wanted an explanation that weighed more than what he was thinking.

"C-could you please explain to me why you didn't go to meet my grandparent?"

                   Sasuke saw the emotion Naruto was under as the blonde couldn't suppress it. It twisted in his heart knowing Naruto was doing his best to maintain his calm and uneasiness.

"I couldn't decline Sakura's offer to hang out with friends." Sasuke said with an indifferent tone.

                   That was that sentence that make Naruto's world crash down. He couldn't look at Sasuke and see that indifferent expression on his face anymore. He looked down to the floor, clenched his hands into fists, and admits to himself that he was so disappointed. He can't help but think if Sasuke thinks so little of him all this time. Was hanging out with his friends more important than seeing his grandparents when he could meet them anytime.