Naruto's Resolve

Cr: art from IG; itachi.sama

I am taking thing slowly so I really hope you guys don't get bored.
Thanks for the vote.😘

                              ---🌙☀️🌙---
After what happened that night at the pub, aside from attending appointments at the company for the many pharmacies, Naruto locked himself in his room. He lives like that for days and his friends begin to worry about their usually cheerful and talkative friend.

"Naruto, want to talk with me about it?" The person who asked the question wants nothing but for him to tell what's going on in that little head of his. The person was aware that Naruto wouldn't think hard about something if it wasn't important to him. Naruto was simple-minded, even though there are times he can get serious but he usually let things pass by without giving it serious thoughts. For him to be like this must mean it's something big.

"Granny Tsunade?" Naruto was in awe-expression because he hardly see Tsunade at home. That was not surprising cause Tsunade is a very busy person. Being a very successful and reliable doctor of Konoha Hospital and also the owner, she has limited time to be with the family.

"I am surprised you have time to come home."

"Don't change the topic!" Tsunade said while her eyes studied this brat she has raised since he was barely 1 year old with all the love that he deserves. She poked at his head as if he was 5 years old boy while looking at him worriedly.

"So, what is happening in this little head of yours?"

"Huh?"

"Don't "huh" me, brat!" She exhaled calmly but become more and more worried with each second that pass by without his response.

"Kiba told me you had been unwell. You had even neglected to hang out with them."

                Tsunade has to admit that she thought Kiba was exaggerating when he told her Naruto looked awful. Standing in front of Naruto now, she understood what Kiba meant. It really break her heart how Naruto was trying to fake a smile that he failed badly. Usually, his smile would light up the whole world for one but it also means once his sad face broke out, it would make your heart shatter into pieces. Unfortunately, he has that face on now.

"Tch!" Naruto clicked his tongue in annoyance, he knew Kiba was worried but he really wasn't ready to tell anyone about the matter yet.

"He shouldn't have worried you."

"Oi! This brat!" Tsunade scolded him before she seriously asked;

"Don't you think I have time for you? You are my one and only grandchild."

                Although not blood-related, Naruto has been like her own child. He lost both his parents before even turning one year and he has been entrusted to them, her and her husband.

                 Naruto's lips twitched a little but he could not say anything. He knew well how devoting they has been to him and he was grateful for that. They compensated for all the love and cares that he didn't get from his parents.

"Are you really not going to tell me?" Tsunade tried for the last time. She raised one of her brows when Naruto glanced at her.

"Love, isn't it?"

                 Naruto was not the least surprised, after all, Tsunade has lived way before him and had has experienced more things than him. Needless to mention that she was the one who raised him, a glance at him and she could have told what is going on with him. That was also one of the reasons he was grateful that he didn't have to meet her these past few days but his friend has to ruin it for him. He was afraid he would disappoint her but turn out he doesn't have time to drag this on now that she is standing right in front of him.