0.5 : we'd make good strippers

"What do you mean you slept together? Did you do it? Was he good?" Alaska bombarded Ariana with questions.

"Alaska! No! It wasn't like that. We just slept together, like actually laid down and fell asleep. We were just talking and eventually fell asleep." Ariana explained to her, now, disappointed best friend.

Alaska hummed, "You're keeping something from me, what else happened?"

She blushed, "I kind of wrote his name fifty times, I counted, in different fonts. And I might have said "just a little bit of your heart is all I want" because I heard his heart beating and - oh my god what is happening to me?"

Alaska laughed as Ariana smacked her forehead and belly flopped onto her bed.

"Oh my, is Ariana Grande in love?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"It is not love, Alaska."

"Just a strong liking?"

Ariana nodded her head, while she bit her lip.

Ariana knew it was more than just a "strong liking."

Alaska looks at her best friend, her cheeks had turned a bright red, and she covered her eyes. Alaska knew she was thinking about Harry and what had happened the night before.

She knew what was bound to happen between the two, and she couldn't wait for it to bloom; like two flowers learning to create food and rise towards the suns rays.

One thing they didn't know: Alaska is the sun.

-:-

Today was the day every college student dreaded; the beginning of finals. Ariana and Alaska stayed up trying to get last minute studies in and groaned when their alarm went off.

"Is this even necessary? Is it really worth it? I heard strippers make a lot of money, I could be a hit stripper if I wanted." Alaska said as she pulled her ratty hair into a messy bun.

"We could make two good looking strippers." Ariana replied, holding back her laughter.

"I say we should do it."

"Alaska, my parents would literally murder me."

"No, your father would. Joan on the other hand would be handing over her paycheck to you." Alaska pointed out.

"True, but we just have to get through this week and then our plan will be put into action." Ariana smiled, her dimple showing.

"When are we supposed to start packing for that?" Alaska asked.

"I started yesterday. I say at least by tomorrow so we all make sure we don't forget anything."

"Any word of if Harry is going?"

"I think he is, but I will double check."

The two girls made their way out of their dorms, pushing past frantic college kids who were trying to get a last minute study session in before rushing to their class.

Ariana couldn't wait for this week to be over - the entire group couldn't. They wanted to get away, they wanted to be exploring places they never could. It is as if they have been trapped their entire lives and they ergots now breaking free.

They wanted to do all of it together. All of them, except Harry, had been suffering through college together, complaints, dangerous activities and all, and they wanted to get away together.

Alaska was ready for whatever were to come her way on this trip. She believed this is her destiny, this is what she was supposed to do with her life, she was going to go to the stars, with the most important people by her side.

-:-

Day after day, everyone repeated the same thing: study, sleep, study more, take exams, and repeat.

The gang had starting to pack for this trip, this adventure, this whole new journey, whole new world they had never been to before. And as soon as they all finished their last exam on Friday, they were out of here.

The week only dreaded on, slowly. They were exhausted, but they all kept going because they knew that soon enough, they would be out of here and everything would be okay.

So they thought.

-

this is a SHORT chapter and I am so so sorry pls 4 give
I love you, always. -A