0.6 : operation fuck yeah x favourite star

Careful, well thought-out planning, and patience all lead up this moment. Their bags, except the one and only Harry Styles who was slacking, were already placed in Zayn's van, they were going to take two cars but, they rather be together.

Maybe if they took two things would be different.

"One hour." Alaska announced to the group.

They had huddled together in the middle of the campus; how dramatic. But hey, they liked making a scene.

"As soon as we are released, come straight here. If we want this to go as Alaska and Ariana have planned, we need to meet here as soon as possible." Liam spoke with a "I'm the dad right now" tone.

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

The first bell rung, "Hands in?" Louis placed his hands in the center of the circle.

One by one, all their hands were in.

"Operation Fuck Yeah on three - one, two, three -" They had come up with a new name, well, Louis and Alaska came up with it and made it the new name.

"OPERATION FUCK YEAH!" They yelled together, some students walking by confused, others didn't bother to acknowledge  it.

They all gave each other one final look, smirks plastered on their faces, before walking off to their classes.

-

She heard it.

The final bell.

The final bell finally rang. Ariana dashed out the door ignoring all of the "goodbyes" and "let's hang out!" - she had better plans, with even better people.

She ran out the doors and into the parking lot, nearly getting hit by a car but managing to get out of the way. She waves a hand as an apology and continued to run towards Zayn's truck where everyone but Harry was waiting.

"Where's Harry?" She asked, frowning.

Niall shrugged, "You said he was coming, right?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah, I asked him a few nights ago and he told me he was coming."

Ariana took out her phone from her bag and dialed his number.

No such luck. Straight to voicemail.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Harry!" Ariana yelled as she ran towards the boys' dorms.

She was about to kick his ass, where could he be? Did he forget? Was this not important to him? She was infuriated, how could he possibly forget this? They all promised to meet there RIGHT AFTER the final bell.

Ariana took a deep breath, she calmed herself down because maybe she was overreacting. You forget things sometimes, it happens. That's when she remembered that Harry needed to grab his bags from his dorm.

She walked down the hallway of the boys' dorms, before coming across Harry's.

She knocked a pattern, "Harry! We have to go!"

She heard shuffling, before the door swung open, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Harry was dressed in all see through white button up, black pants and gold boots, his curly hair was pushed back a bit, Ariana couldn't help but stare at him.

"W-we have to go, um, n-now." God, his body got to her, and his tattoos didn't help.

She never took much notice of them, though, she always looked at his piercing green eyes.