Chapter 8

You are free to make any decision you wish. But you are not free from the consequences of that decision.

"Alright Ill text you okay?" Mason kisses the top of my head.

"Okay" I mumble as I look at his dog tag around his neck as I lean against the lockers. His hands around my waist, while his body is against mine.

"I promise okay?" He tried to meet my eyes with his but I refused to look. He flirted my head with his finger meeting my eyes. "Okay?"

"Okay" he pecks me on the cheek before jogging down the hall. I tossed my backpack over my shoulder before walking out the front doors to the school.

I heard loud voices, obnoxious voices. It was the two guys I messed with last night. They Found Me!

"Okay Zoe, head down, door, drive. Head down, door, drive!" I repeated to myself.
I took my car keys and unlocked the doors. I kept my head down and sprinted to the car.

"THERE SHE IS!" I heard one yell. I ran faster to my car until I was tripped, causing to fall to the ground. Scraping my left arm.

"You little BITCH!" He kicked my stomach knocking the wind out of me. I let out a cough trying to breathe. "Where's your boyfriend huh?!"

"St-stop!" I say as I tried to get up.

"NO ONE MAKES A FOOL OF ME!" He yells.

Jayce POV

"No no no, this is all wrong! These pillows do not match the theme of this living room! And the coasters are there for a reason people!" Alex thinks out loud snatching all the pillows from the couches.

"No no no, were you raised in a barn?!" Alex exclaims shoving Logan's feet off of the coffee glass table.

"Seriously, are you sure your straight? Sometimes I wonder if you really dated Jasmine to cover the fact that your gay." Logan comments as he continues to play on his phone.

Suddenly a pillow flies across the room hitting Logan in the face.

"ALEX!" Logan yells slamming his hands on the couch before jumping over the table to get to Alex. Logan chased him around the room several times. "Your dead!"

"No lets not solve things with violence!" Alex shouts back still running for his life.

"Your in a gang idiot!" Logan stops to catch his breath, resting his hands on his hips.

"And point being?"

I roll my eyes as I sit back and let this play out.

I heard the elevator door bell go off, signaling the doors to open.

"My point is..." Logan didn't say anything all he did was swing his arm to have the pillow hit his face.

"Hey!" Alex grabbed the pillow and hit Logan, "Stop it!"

"No!" 

I finally tuned out of this charade and turned my attention to the person from the elevator.

"ZOE?!" I exclaim jumping over the couch to run to her side to take in her appearance.There was blood stains on her white top. Her left arm was scrapped up as she hunches over wrapping her arms over her stomach.