Chapter 19

Jayce POV

"I hate you!" Zoe pouts.

"You love me," Jack adjusts his leather jacket before speaking again,"You know damn well why you need to stay here."

"I know but-"

"I can't have them take you too... it's only for a few days," he kisses the top of her head.

"Don't die okay?" Jack laughs making Zoe glare at him.

"Okay."

Every time I see jack and Zoe together I swear they like each other. But Jack keeps saying they're only friends. Could he be the one that likes her?

"I guess this is goodbye, but don't worry I'll be back for you, pumpkin," Alex bats his eyes while grabbing a hold of Logans hands. "I won't die I promise."

"Please do," Logan mutters. I let out a small chuckle.

"Don't think I forgot about you, my kumquat! I will miss you the most!" Alex wraps his arm around my body. Locking my arms in his embrace, so I can't punch him.

"Release, Alex!"

"Dude we're only gonna be gone for a few days, idiot!" Nick assured, having Alex to finally release.

"And Zoe-"

"I'm good!" She holds her hands out taking a step back. The guys started laughing except for Alex who was salty.

"You'll miss me you'll see!"

The gang and I decided that Nick, Jack and Alex go out to Paris, to retrieve the girls. While Logan, Jordan, and I take care of unfinished business down here.

Plus, if we go are plan will fail. So it's better this way. Also I can keep an eye on Zoe.

What can go wrong?
~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

"Let's just say your not the only one that likes Zoe. Don't be an idiot alright?" I heard Jordan speaking from the kitchen.

"So your the one the guy," I clench my fists while my eyes set on Logan.

"What are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about? I'm talking about you liking Zoe!" I can't believe I was so blind. I totally forgot about Logan liking Zoe.

"Looks like I'm not the only one though. Jordan here told me that you liked her also." I glared at Jordan wiping the smile clean off his face.

"No I never said that... I said that he ain't the only one," he holds his hands up in defense.

"I'll handle you later," i turn my attention back to a calm Logan. "So you like Zoe."

"Yeah I do, you like Zoe," he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Yeah I guess I do, so what now may the best guy win?" I scoff.

"I'm just gonna-" Jordan ran out before he could finish his sentence.

"It's gonna be hard for you- cause you know, considering the fact that your one of the reasons why Jasmine is taken."

"Shut up!" I looked around the room and stepped out to check if she was anywhere near.

"Man this'll be easy getting her to fall for me. It wouldn't be the first time anyways. I don't gotta try to hard, just can't screw up like you."

I shoved him away from me and pinned him against the wall. I gripped onto a fist of his shirt so I can control his body.

"One punch, I'll knock you out just as easy."

"What will Zoe think about that?" He smiles." May the best guy win."

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•

Two things that are pissing me off,
1) Logan
2) Jordan

Who the hell could it be?

Who am I kidding Mason just died- well a month ago but still... it's probably too soon for her. Besides, me and her could never happen, right?

I sluggishly turned off the hot water that I have been standing under for about 15 minutes now. When I got out the shower and grabbed my towel, I looked at myself in the mirror.

Does she even like me? No probably not, girl like her could-

Whoa Jayce, now you're starting to sound like a girl.

I need to punch someone later.

I tied the towel around my waist after drying my hair a little. I heard a faint knock on my door. I opened the door to see none other than the famous Zoe.

I noticed her eyes fell on my towel and slowly scanned up. I simply smirked placing one hand my doorframe.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

"No thanks, I only take pictures of pleasant people," She retorts with a smirk.

"Well it's your lucky day," I flashed her a smile gesturing to myself. She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"You wish," she pushed past me to sit on the edge of my bed.

"Now that your done checking me out, what do you want?"

"I'm gonna ignore that and say, I'm going to the mall. The guys thought I should tell you."

"Why the mall?"

"Um maybe because that's where normal teenagers hang out. Mall, where you shop, hang out, teenagery things?"

I closed my eyes and pretended to snore, "I'm sorry I fell asleep from boredom."

"I bet you can't even go a day without being a gang leader!" She crosses her arms over her chest.

I narrowed my eyes,"Is that a challenge?"

"Rest of the day, no deals, no Jayce Calaway. Just a normal teenager doing teenager things." Her amused look tells me she doesn't think I can do it.

"... and if I succeed?" I took out a white tee and changed into it. I took out black joggers and underwear to change in.

"Loser has to do whatever the winner says for a day."

"It's a bet."