Chapter 18

Jayce POV

Jayce POV

Not telling a certain person something or hiding something on purpose is just the same as lying. At least thats what I've been told. Honestly, I don't want to lie to her, its just that I'm worried sheʻll hate me again. Its not that bad if you think about-

"Finally, what took you so long?" Zoeʻs voice snaps me out of my thoughts as I watch her hug Jack by the elevator. He leaned down and kissed her head.

"What was so important enough that you had to drag me out of work" Jack complains while he made his way over to the white couch.

"I may or may not have something to tell all of you. But I'm not sure so don't quote me on it."

"Zoe seriously, its ether a yes or a no."

"It's a maybe."

He gave her a blank stare causing me to laugh a little.

"Hey if you were in my position you wouldn't be laughing." Jack points at me and I lifted my hands in defense.

"Hey that's why I'm laughing and glad I'm not you."

Suddenly, the elevator door opens to see a face I didn't wanna see again.

"Jayce."

"Jordan, I thought I told you I didn't wanna see your ass again!" I took a step forward.

"Relax dude I'm here to see Zoe."

"All the more reason why you should just turn around now." Logan steps in to back me up.

"Guys back off, I told him to come." Zoe steps between us. Jordan casually drapes his arm over Zoe's shoulder. Seeing that made me want to explode.

"Zoe, can we talk for a sec" Jack stood up pointing towards his room.

I let out a sigh while I went to the kitchen.

"Man your so stupid," Jordan leans against the wall and crosses his arms.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't get me wrong I get why your doing what your doing. Its just that-your gonna miss out."

"Speak english before I punch your face," I clench my hands into a fist trying my best to not beat the crap out of him.

"Dont pretend you don't have feelings for her," He pushes himself off the wall with back and takes a step forward towards me.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Come on seriously, its so obvious. Girl like her doesn't come around often."