Chapter 21

"You'll go to JAIL," I exclaim

"It's a fucking yacht party!" Jordan exaggerates his arms, slumping over.

"What if you guys get recognized," I look to Logan who seemed unfazed with this conversation. "Logan!"

"Aye, don't look at me. I'm not going so I'm not in this," he lifts his hands in defense.

"Fuck you!"

"Love you too."

"I'm serious-"

"... and I'm serious they don't watch the news," Jordan assures.

"Wait your not going?" Jayce turns his attention back on Logan. He simply shakes his head before looking down at his phone. "Fine then it's just Jordan Zoe and I."

"Wait your going?"

"Have you not been listening?! It's a fucking yacht party!" Jordan exclaims.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A HUGE white yacht was floating right in front of me. I was at awe at how expensive this thing must have been. I looked over to the guys who seemed unfazed.

"Why are you guys wearing sunglasses? It's 9 o'clock," Jordan stood on one side of Jayce, having his hands near his crotch. Logan stood on the other side of Jayce with his hands to his sides. While Jayce stood in the middle with his arms crossed.

"Duh, to look cool," Jordan responsed in a 'isn't it obvious' tone.

I roll my eyes as I got on the monstrosity yacht. Literally all eyes were on us. In their eyes they see, The Freak with three HOT guys at her side or The Three Musketeers if you will.

"Zoe, I see you brought some more friends with you," Amber smirks turning her attention towards Jordan.

"This is Jordan and you know Logan from school," she winks at Logan. I couldn't tell if he was interested or disgusted.