Chapter 26

I'm cold... why am I cold? Why can't I move my body? Why is everything black?

I finally flutter my eyes open to See Jade standing over me.

"JADE!"

"I thought you were dead!" She knelt down to my side and lightly hugged me. I looked at her face, she was weak. They've been hitting her, cutting, maybe worse. "Yeah I know I look bad."

"I'm so sorry Jade."

"It's fine, how are you here right now?"

FlashBack

I heard the elevator doors bell ring once the doors open.

"Damn you guys work fast," I called out as I channel surfed.

Silence.

"Guys?"  Suddenly there was a hand over my mouth. I couldn't scream so I decided to bite the persons hand, breaking his skin.

I got up and threw the closest things near me, pillows great! Then I threw a glass Vase at his head.

"Big mistake!" Vince shouted.

End of FlashBack
"Zo I'm so sorry," I missed her so much.

"No your the one I'm worried about. How are you? What did they do to you? Why weren't you at the auction?"

"For some reason they wanted me here. They only wanted to get rid of Jasmine. They didn't really want he to be honest. They wanted you."

"Me why?"

"Because Jayce cares about you. Your his weakness."

Me? Being Jayce's weakness? The Jayce Calaway has a weakness, if anything is thought it'd be his sister.

"There's something you have to know. The person behind this is-"

"I know it's Vince."

"No it's not Vince it's-"

"My, my, my look who's up. Starting think I put too much drugs in ya system." Vince smirks."I hope you like your room. Sorry you have to share it."

I looked around the room nothing but 1 pillow. No bed not furniture, just a pillow. I think I liked being kidnapped with Jayce better.

"Now I'm gonna borrow Jade for a bit."

"Where are you taking her?" I shot up to my feet, and I wish I hadn't. I got light headed throwing me off balance.

"I'm gonna kill her."

"WHAT?" We both shouted but he just laughed.

"Nah I'm gonna meet up with Jayce to hand her off. He's made a decision, smart boy."

Good he listened... now he can be with his sister finally.

"Awe it's okay I'll keep you for myself. We can have a little fun of our own when we get back." He winks sending the creepiest of chills down my spine.

"No I'm not leaving you, Zoe!" Jade cried.

"You have to... Jade please." I held onto her hands leading her to Vince.

"No I won't let you stay!" Suddenly two mean ripped her out of my grip. "NO ZOE!" She screams as she was dragged out of the room.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I whisper as Vince left the room. "Now I wish I was dead."

Jayce POV

"Weʻre at the house, Vince just left." Logan whispered into the phone. "Don't worry we're gonna get her back okay bro."

"Yeah I know, I'm not worried." I hung up the phone before shoving it in my pocket.

I'm so fucking worried.

Damn when is he gonna get here? I guess the longer he take the better it is.

That's when I saw him pull up in the empty parking lot.

"Man we should do this again sometime," he takes out Jade and tosses her on the road. My hands clench as I watch her struggle to her feet.

"Jayce!" She ran over and I tightly wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her head several times before letting her go.

"Cute.... real cute. But I must be going, I got a date with your Ex girlfriend, Zoe," He laughs as he walks over to his driver side.

"I don't think so..." I pulled out my gun, without hesitation I shot him in the stomach. He fell to the floor holding onto his stomach. "I just wanted to see your face when I killed you."

"I-I'm not t-the b-boss... Gabi.... she's alive." My heart sinks but I snap back to reality once he started laughing. He spit blood before talking again, "I just wanted to see your face."

I shot him.
Dead.

"Jayce?"

All this time she was alive, I thought it was my fault-

"Zoe... and the others."

"What are we gonna do Jayce?"

"Gonna save Zoe."