Chapter 22

"Zoe wait... wait up!" Jayce calls out from behind. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs all the way to the rooftop.  "Talk to me."

"Talk to you? Talk to you. Okay.... I'm fucking confused as hell!" I held my hair in one hand due to the strong winds.

"Confused... about what?"

"Like, why is Jasmine responsible for Jades kidnapping? What did Logan say for you to punch him? And how is it all because of me?"

"He said that?"

"Yeah... he said all that before he tried to kiss-" I cut myself short from finishing that sentence. Why? I have no idea but I know one thing for sure, I didn't like the face he made once I said those words.

"Tried?"

"Yea." Before Logan could kiss me time was up. Amber had open the door before his lips touched mine.

"You want the truth?"

"Yes, no more lies!"

"Okay, it all started back when Jade and I started fighting..."

FlashBack
"Jayce seriously I'm not a little kid anymore! Please let me go out!" She begged him for the hundredth time

"It's not that I think your a child, it's because you're my sister. I can't loose you again!" Jayce runs his fingers through his soft light brown hair.

"I'm fine! I'm not gonna be taken again! He's dead it's over!" 

"Your not going out end of discussion," before she could protest Jayce had already left. Jade crosses her arms as she sat at the edge of her bed.

There was a faint knock at the door, it came from Jasmine.

She had a warm smile,"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"No your not."

"No... I'm not."

"I heard everything... I feel so bad. Which is why I'm gonna bust you out of here!"

End of FlashBack

"Where did they go?" I ask slightly confused.

"They snuck off and went to a club while the guys and I were sleeping. Once they were at the club, that's when things started going... south." Jayce tried to explain.

FlashBack
"Leave her the fuck alone!" Jasmine shouts over the music. In front of them stood 3 very tall muscular V.K.'s. One had brown hair with red highlights. The other with blonde hair with brown highlights, and one black hair with gold tips.

"Or what... I'll be sorry?" The red highlighted man spoke. The other two held onto a very frightened Jade.

"We shoulda stayed home!" Jade cried.

"I'll make you a deal, 50 mill for Jade."

"What your insane!"