Chapter 23

Jayce is such a JACK ASS! I knew he would never change.

I'll tell you why... ever sense we kissed two days ago, he hasn't really spoken to me. WHY? Because he's too busy fucking other sluts. So what did I decide to do? Simply ignore him and have a little fun of my own.

I went down stairs to get some breakfast. Jordan and Logan was gathered around the kitchen table. They rubbed their heads in pain due to another hang over from a party they went to last night.

"Hey guys!" I shout with glee.

"Z please... no shouting," Logan whispers covering his ears while laying his head on the table.

"I'm sorry..." I open the fridge to grab some OJ. I placed the bottle down and grabbed a cup from a cabinet, slamming it in the process. "My bad." I innocently smile.

A muffled groan was made by the two as they rested on table.

"Fine -" I open and slam it once more,"
...now I'm done." I try as best as I could to contain my laughter. But all fun must come to an end in this house.

"Where's my heel?" I heard a high pitched voice. Must belong to the slut he slept with last night. I noticed a blue stiletto in the corner. I bent down to pick it up.

"Hold on I think it's over..." Jayce was hunched over slowly rising from his down position. He took his time standing up as he took in my appearance, wearing one of Jacks oversized shirts, nothing else but underwear.

"What are you wearing?" Jayce questions crossing his arms disapprovingly.

"There's my heel... ooh your pretty! I love your hair!" The slut smiles taking the heel from my hand. "Are you two a thing?" She reeks with alcohol, who drinks this early?!

"Well-"

I laughed cutting off Jayce,"God no!" I took my juice and made my way to the doorway.

"Nice meeting you!"

"Not really!" I called back to the girl, rolling my eyes. I heard foot steps behind me and heels clicking on the tile.

"Aight, bye Stephanie."

"It's Dana!" She shouts before the doors closed.

"Close enough," Jayce mutters. I shook my head as I started to make my way up the stairs. "Aye, hold up Zoe."

I stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to look down over the railing.

"What is your problem?" He exclaims.

Silence.

"If jack were here would you be dressing like that?"

Silence.

"What? You not gonna talk to me?" I smirk and head over to my room slamming the door behind me.

Jayce POV

I'm Jayce Calaway! Shit, I don't do relationships. I fuck, that's it! I never had feelings about another girl, not since....
It made me weak and I'm not that! Not anymore.