Chapter 17

Authors Note:
From now on I'm not gonna put "Zoe POV". It's automatically hers, if the POV changes then I'll put who's POV it is. I hope this makes sense. Lol anyways enjoy!
~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•

KILL ME NOW!

It's been little over a month since Mason died. I'm fine it's not what's bothering me. It's just that, just as I'm getting back to my old self, things started to get crazy. The guys are starting to act out because every time we think we got something on the V.K.'s we wind up in a dead end.

Jayce started fighting again, Logan has been drinking, Nick has brought a new girl every night, and Alex well I think he's the only one that isn't insane. As long as I have him and Jack I should be goo-

"Where are you going?" I question jack as he waits for the elevator doors to open.

"Leaving... there's no point in my staying."

"Jack seriously, please tell me your joking."

"Look, call me when they decide to take things seriously. I my own business to take care of." He kisses my cheek before walking into the elevator. "Love you tho."

"No you don't." I crossed my arms just as the elevator doors closed. Universe is officially laughing at me. Just as I'm better, something bad gotta happen. 'I'm all good'. Then universe says, 'let's screw with her some more'.

I walked over to the kitchen to see Alex carrying a duffle bag.

"Please don't tell me your leaving too."

"No I'm just stocking up my mini fridge. I don't wanna make several trips." He tosses a few containers of left overs and bags of chips.

I simply gave him a blank stare.

"What I'm hungry!" He exclaims.

"I just don't understand how you can eat that much, and still look like that." I refer to his defined muscles.

"Baby if you wanted some of this you could just ask" he winks before tiring his tension back to the fridge.

"Believe me I don't want that, thanx." Suddenly, I heard door slam. I peaked my head out of the kitchen to see a girl sprinting down the steps.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Nick yells from his room before slamming his door shut.

"Another girl?"

"Yeah that's the sixth one this week." I hoped onto the counter island and watched Alex rummage through our fridge.

"No eighth, he brought two on Thursday... so two days ago." I don't see how he can remember all of this.

"I'm sick of this! I can't just sit here and watch all of this happen! Not Nick,not Logan..."

"Yeah Im shocked Nick is acting this way. Especially what has been going on between Jade and him." He chuckles before shutting the fridge.

"Wait what?"

"Oh you don't know? Yeah, Nick and Jade are a- sorry were - it's complicated."