Chapter 15

Jayce POV

Jayce POV

"No absolutely not" I snap at Jack and Logan as they follow me around the kitchen.

"Come on you need to" Logan pleads.

"I can't fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed!" I run my hands through my hair. "She wants to drink her problems away, let her do it."

"Fuck Jayce for once can you not be a selfish asshole!" Logan raises his voice slamming his palm on the counter. "Everyone has been trying to get her head on straight, except you! It's no surprise you don't care anymore, like em and dump em. Am I right?"

"You don't know what your fucking talking about!" I point at him clenching my other hand beside my thigh.

To be honest I am worried about her. I'm just not sure I'm the best person to talk to her. One, we don't really meet eye to eye. And two, I really don't know how to talk to her.

"Seriously, when have I ever asked you for something?" Logan looks me in the eyes this time. "At least do this for your sister and Jasmine."

"...Fine" I have no idea what I'm doing.

I head on over to Zoe's room,I knock on her door... no answer. I opened the door to see her by her dresser in her underwear, deciding what to wear.

"Shit... My bad" I turn around quickly placing my hands on my hips.

"Please it's not like you actually care wether I'm dressed or not. Your Jayce Calaway, fuck em and dump em. Your not scared of anything." I could just feel her smirk from behind me. Stay cool Jayce, stay cool.

I turn around to see her in her black lace underwear. Her brown hair resting on her shoulders.

"Your right I don't care, the guys think I'm talking to you about Mason. Which we both know we don't wanna do that..." I smirk as I take step forward.

"Then what do we wanna do?" I she tilts her head slightly taking a few steps forward.

"That depends you up for it?" I take few steps closer, inches away. She takes that last step to the point where our bodies touch. She places her hand on my bare chest. Who is she and what has she done with Zoe? I've never seen her likes this... I'm not really complaining.

"I've been kinda bored. I'm up for anything... as long as you get me out of this house."

Bargaining...

Is the next step of dealing with grief.

"There's a club down the road.. you up for it?"

"Hmm...alcohol, music, and dancing." She trails her hand up my chest all the way to my hair. "This better not be a trap to get me to talk about Mason."