LeStrange Manor and the Yule Ball...

Narrator's POV

A few weeks later, Harry decided to go home with Neville for the break, but he would stay with Draco during Summer.

Once off the Hogwarts Express and onto Platform 9 3/4 Harry followed Neville to where Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastan LeStrange were waiting.

Once she saw her son, Bella happily rushed to her twelve-year-old and peppered his face in kisses.

"I missed you, Nevie-Wevie." Bella cooed, pulling Neville into a hug

Neville blushed, "You're embarrassing me, mum."

Bella frowned and let him go and faced Harry, "Harrykins! How are you?"

"Fine, thank you." Harry replied, the woman pulling him into a hug

***

The travel to LeStrange Manor was short.

Once they finished apparating, Harry and the four LeStranges where in front of LeStrange Manor.

Neville offered to take Harry on a tour of the manor and Harry accepted.

Neville showed him through the twists and turns of the hallways, showing him room after room, and eventually they made it outside.

Outside they found a giant greenhouse.

Once inside the greenhouse, Neville led Harry down rows and rows of plants —some magical, others not.

Several house-elf tended to the plants, and in the center of the greenhouse there was the prize of Neville's collection: Hades, the Venus Flytrap.

"You really like plants don't you, Nev?" Harry asked, astonished

***

Days passed, and it was Yuletide morning.

Neville and Harry ran to where they knew the elder LeStranges would be waiting.

The boys quickly got to work opening their piles of gifts.

Harry began to open his gifts: a collection of books about life in the Wizarding Etiquette from Hermione; tarot cards from Luna; a new cauldron from Draco; a blank black journal from Theo; a Bulgaria Qudditch jersey from Pansy; Qudditch broom repair supplies from Louis; a pocket watch that was charmed to ring at whatever times he set it to from Victoria; and the rest of the Slytherins sent him a variety of different candies.

***

Later that day, the quartet made their way to Malfoy Manor where the Yule Ball was always held.