The Minister of Magic...

Narrator's POV

The rest of the school year passed and the summer began, and they had a lot of work to do.

Even the Order of the Phoenix knew of Lord Voldemort's return, the Ministry refused to believe it.

So, the Dark knew they needed to begin reforming the Wizarding Word subtly.

And they knew exactly how: Xenophilius Lovegood, Luna's father, owned the Daily Prophets rival newspaper called 'the Quibbler', so they could have him write exactly what they needed.

***

"Minster Fudge Exposing our world?

Yesterday, Muggle-Born witnesses report that Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge was seen in a Muggle bar performing magic tricks.

The witnesses —who wish to remain anonymous— say that Fudge was visibly holding his wand and using known spells.

They also say that he was obviously flirting with a young Muggle woman.

It is known that Fudge is soulmateless —like one-twentieth of the world's population— and married his wife, Millicent, out of love, but to cheat on her for a Muggle is plain disgusting and disrespectful.

Since he broke on of our world's most important laws, the Stature of Secrecy, he will be put to court by the Lords and Ladies if the Wizengamot.

If he his found guilty they will vote for a new Minister and Fudge will be sentenced to life in Azkaban.

Xenophilius Lovegood, Owner of the Quibbler."

***

On the day of the Wizengamot meeting, Tom and Harry found their balcony and took a seat.

More Witches and Wizards arrived, and once they were seated the judge made his way in followed by two Aurors and Fudge

Since the Wizarding World was starting to believe Dumbledore was going senile since he was claiming Voldemort had returned, he was removed from his positions of Chief Warlock, and until a new one could be voted in, Lucius Malfoy would be the temporary replacement.

Harry and Tom's fingers laced together as the meeting began, "Lords, Ladies and Heirs, today you will be our jury to see if Cornelius Oswald Fudge, possibly former Minister of Magic, broke one ancient law." The judge addressed

"Cornelius, how do you plead?" Lucius, the impromptu Chief Warlock, asked him

Fudge hesitated, "N-not guilty."