Animagus and Werewolves...

Narrator's POV

Throughout the summer, Sirius and Remus instructed Harry on how to unlock his animagus.

First, he had to keep a mandrake leaf —that Neville happily supplied— for a whole month and he hand to chant "Amato Animo Animato Animagus" on a daily basis.

"It's a good thing you're doing this in the summer, puppy, because I remember the three of us swallowing our leaves whenever McGonagall entered the room." Sirius had joked

Then, once the month passed, they waited for a lighting storm to have Severus brew the potion (which the chewed mandrake leaf was a part of) and Harry drank it while reciting the chant.

And finally, Harry practiced his transformations for a month before finally unlocking it.

As soon as Harry transformed, Sirius said, "Even though you're a kitten, I am still going to call you 'puppy'

As soon as Harry transformed, Sirius said, "Even though you're a kitten, I am still going to call you 'puppy'."

"It make's sense that he's a black cat." Remus said, "Black cats are considered good luck here in England and also in Japan. But in the west, black cats have been looked upon as a symbol of evil omens like bad luck and death."

Tom didn't say anything about it, but he looked pleased.

***

Several days later, Sirius, Remus, Harry, and Tom went to the system of caves that the Greyback Pack of werewolves lived.

Remus himself was actually a member of the pack since he was bitten by Fenrir, but never actually lived with the pack.

The quartet was led to a waiting room by a Omega Werwolf —which is a low ranker— and waited for Fenrir.

After a few minutes, Fenrir Greyback entered the room.

Fenrir was a tall man with messy black hair, piercing blue eyes, a black beard, and wore a open black robe that revealed several scars on his muscular chest.

"Hello, my Lord, long time no see." Fenrir greeted Tom

"Hello, Fenrir, I assume you're well." Tom replied