The Order of the Phoenix...

Narrator's POV

The day after the event in the Department of Mysteries, Hogwarts had its first mourning ceremony in over fifty years -since Myrtle Warren's death.

Everyone person in Hogwarts was in attendance, save Umbridge who was not feeling well.

All of the flags turned black and the candles dimmed as Dumbledore spoke, "Students and Faculty of Hogwarts, it pains me to inform you all that Seamus Finnegan died last night. For those of you who didn't know him: Seamus Finnegan was a Half-Blood, Gryffindor Fifth Year that enjoyed learning about magic and hoped to one day become an Auror and serve the Wizarding Word dutifully. He has left behind a wonderful family, a great group of friends, and his soulmate: Dean Thomas, who is also a Muggle-Born, Gryffindor Fifth-Year. Seamus was a person who exemplified many of the qualities that distinguish the Gryffindor house: he was a good friend, a grave boy, and he dated to dream. His death has affected you all, whether you knew him well or not. I think that you have the right, therefore, to know exactly how it came about: Seamus Finnegan was murdered by a Death Eater. The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. It is possible that some of your parents will be horrified that I have done so —either because they will not believe that Lord Voldemort has returned or because they think I should not tell you since you are as young as you are. It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies and that any attempt to pretend that Seamus died as the result of an accident or some sort of blunder of his own, is an insult to his memory. Every guest in this Hall will be welcomed back here at any time, should they wish to come. I say to you all, once again —in the light of Lord Voldemort's return, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. Lord Voldemort's gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust. It is my belief —and never have I so hoped that I am mistaken— that we are all facing dark and difficult times. Some of you in this Hall have already suffered directly at the hands of Lord Voldemort. Many of your families have been torn asunder. A few hours ago, a student was taken from our midst. Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of a Death Eater. Remember Seamus Finnegan."

"SEAMUS!" Was changed by most of the people in the Great Hall

***

A few months later, Qudditch was played —Slytherin won—, the House Cup was won —by Gryffindor—, O.W.L.S. were taken, and the Summer Break arrived.

Harry and Remus ventured back home to Grummuld Place and was greeted by Sirius.

***

A week passed before Dumbledore sent the family trio a letter asking to use their home as the Order's base.

Harry told them to agree so infiltration would be easier.

And the very next day the Order held a meeting.

***

Right before the meeting started, Harry called Tom on the mirror.

"Hello, my love." Tom greeted, "What's wrong, Harry?"

"Nothing, just remove your face from the mirror and be quiet." Harry told and Tom did so, "I have an idea."

Harry walked down stairs, mirror in hand, as he walked into where the Order was setting up.

"Hello, everyone." Albus greeted, as Harry set the mirror on a table and sat down on the couch next to Sirius and Remus

"Harry's given me direct access to the Order's meeting." Tom thought

"My friends," Albus announced, "I assume you know Lord Voldemort has returned last year during the Third Task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Ron was kidnapped during the task and was forced to aid in his return. Does anyone know anything from the Death Eaters?"

After a few moments of awkward silence, Dumbledore said, "Harry, you're a Slytherin and you've lived with both the Malfoys and the LeStranges, do you know anything?"

"No, I'm just as clueless about this as all of you." Harry said, "And besides, the Malfoys and the LeStranges were Imperiused, right?"

"We can't know that." Tonks muttered

For the next two hours, Dumbledore ranted to his followers about Lord Voldemort's return.

***

Once all the Order was gone, Harry picked the silver mirror back up.

"Sweetheart, you're a genius." Tom praised...