Slug Club and Two Meetings...

Narrator's POV

The next morning, Harry woke up curled up against Tom.

"You're finally mine, my love, all mine, completely and utterly mine." Tom whispered, pulling his soulmate closer to him

Harry smiled to that: he liked Tom's possessiveness towards him.

"Morning, Tom." Harry greeted, attempting to worm himself out of the other male's arms

"Good morning, sweetheart. I really enjoyed last night." Tom replied, tracing a hickey that was on Harry's stomach

Harry blushed: their time in their dreamscape was just a continuation of what they had done while awake.

Tom began to kiss Harry's lips softly, but the kiss grew more passionate by the moment and Tom's fingers found their way to Harry's nipples.

Harry moaned into the kiss, "As much as I would love round three, don't I have class today?"

"It's Saturday so no and I can take a day off, so?" Tom answered

"Yes." Harry said and the had found three

***

A week later, Professor Slughorn announced that the first Slug Club Party would be held tonight and those attending would receive their invitations —Harry, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Draco, Theo, and Pansy were invited, of course.

The Malfoys had extreme political power thus Draco's invitation.

The Lovegoods had the gift to see into the future on occasion thus Luna's invitation.

The LeStranges had many connections thus Neville's invitation.

The Franquis were descendants of Ravenclaw thus Hermione's invitation.

The Notts had lots of property thus Theo's invitation.

The Parkinson's had extreme wealth thus Pansy's invitation.

And the Potters were descendants of Gryffindor and the Preverells thus Harry's invitation.

So, Harry and his friends —all in dress robes or dresses (Harry had to wear a robe much to his disappointment)— and they all took their soulmates as their dates —Theo, Pansy and Harry took each other as friends— and made their way to where Slug Club was being held.

The Slytherins quickly noted everyone in the room: other then themselves they was Blaise Zabini, five Ravenclaws from various years, a fourth year Hufflepuff, and Ron Weasley.

Blaise's mother —who was soulmateless— had been married and widowed seven times and each husband left her lots of wealth.

The Ravenclaws were high up in grades for their Years.

And Ron Weasley was the 'Boy-Who-Lived'.

"Hello, Professor." Harry greeted Slughorn

"Hello to you, Mr. Potter." Horace smiled

"I have something for you, sir." Harry said, pulling a package out of his pocket

"Ah, you shouldn't have." Horace beamed, opening he box, "Why thank you for the pineapple, it's one of my favorites. Why speaking of my favorites, do you know Tom Riddle? He was the last person to gift me pineapple years and years ago. I haven't heard from him in years."

"Tom Riddle?" Harry repeated, feeling Ron's gaze, "I can't say I know the name."

"Sure about that Potter?" Ron spat, "Tom Riddle is Voldemort and since you're a slimy snake I'm sure you're a Death Eater —just like your rotten friends."

"Mr. Weasley!" Slughorn scolded, "Just because Mr. Potter and his friends are in Slytherin they aren't Death Eaters. I was a Slytherin and the head of house but am I a Death Eater?"

Ron's face turned as red as his hair, "No, sir."

"I think you should leave the Slug Club, Mr. Weasley." Slughorn decided

"FINE!" Ron shouted, slamming the door open and close, "I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN THIS BLOODY STUPID CLUB ANYWAY!"

***

A few days later, Dumbledore called the Order in for a meeting in his office and Harry called Tom through a price of glass and his it in his robe.

"Settle down everyone," Dumbledore said, "and we can begin."

"Why does Potter have to be here? He just a slimy snake." Ron whined

"His parents and godparents are loyal to the Order, Ron, so Harry's just as much part of the group." Dumbledore reminded

And for three hours, the Order made plans to reveal the Malfoys and LeStranges as Death Eaters.

***

An hour later, the Death Eaters made plans to counter those of the Order and made plans for their return raid...