Riddle Manor and Lady Mercy...

Narrator's POV

Everyday for the rest of the school year, Harry called Tom every night at 10 and they talked for an hour before meeting up in their dreamscape.

The Tri-Wizard Tournament had been a tie between all thee schools, but since Cedric won the First Task and Ron won the Third Task, Hogwarts got the trophy.

Eventually the school year ended, and Harry asked his godfather, "Uncle Remus, can I spend a few days at Draco's house?"

"Sure, cub, just remember to call us on the mirror of yours when you're ready to come home."

The practice of calling people with mirrors was extremely common in the rich-part of the Wizarding Community, so Harry connected all of his friends to the mirror.

"I will, Remus, thanks." Harry promised

But in reality, Harry had no intention of staying at Malfoy Manor during that time.

Once he flooed there, he had made arrangements with Tom for the older man to sent over means of transportation for Harry to spent the days with Tom at Riddle Manor.

***

Harry quickly side-apparated with the Malfoys to their manor and quickly made it to his room there.

Inside his room, right in the middle was a full-length silver mirror that had a note on it.

Harry smiled as he left through the mirror, he nearly fell to the floor but a hand caught him

Tom kissed the hand he held and then kissed Harry's lips.

Harry wrapped his arms around his soulmate's neck and kissed back.

After they separated for air, Tom said, "I've gotten the thing you asked of me years ago, darling."

"Where is it?" Harry happily asked

"In our room, sweetheart." Tom replied, leading Harry to the master bedroom

***

*Seven Years Earlier*

Inside the comfort of their shared dreamscape, Tom comforted a crying eight-year-old Harry.

On this occasion of being beaten, Petunia and Vernon cut 'Freak' into Harry's left thigh since Harry —on one of the few occasions he was allowed to watch telly— expressed a desire to wear a dress.

As Tom held Harry, he said, "Sweetheart, when I return I'll buy you all the dresses you want."

To that, Harry nuzzled further into the loving embrace.

***

Inside the master bedroom, on the black-silk covered bed, Harry found a sleeveless knee-length black dress.

Beside the dress, Harry found a simple pair of black ankle boots, and black tights.

Tom politely turned around as Harry changed into the outfit.

After Harry finished changing, Tom turned back around, "You look beautiful, my love. But then again, you always do."

Harry blushed at the compliment as Tom kissed his cheek, he then glanced possessively at his darling's neck that was adorned with the Slytherin Locket, " Mine." Tom thought "All mine."

Tom then summoned a lace mask and a hooded black cloak and put them on Harry.

"Now all you need is a name, love." Tom said, "How about....Lady....Mercy?"

"I like it." Harry smiled: he'd be the Lady Mercy to Tom's Lord Voldemort

Tom kissed Harry again as he summoned the Death Eaters.

***

As the Death Eaters arrived, one question was on all of their minds: how will we be punished?

Once they had all arrived and stood in their assigned positions around the ballroom-turned-throne-room, Lord Voldemort swept into the door with a hooded figure following behind him.

"My Death Eaters, I know all of you are wondering how I will punish you —as I rightfully should for your lack of loyalty— I have kindly decided to let one of you off the hook. This chosen Death Eater will be granted a task of most importance and will gain or regain my favor. Though becoming this chosen Death Eater will not be simple, anyone who wants to try becoming that said chosen must go through a series of challenges and the winner will be granted privileges and their special task." Lord Voldemort told them "While I was away, I finally met my soulmate, who is here beside me and was my second guest-of-honor back at the cemetery before we were rudely interrupted by Weasley's escape: you all will refer to him as Lady Mercy or my Lady. The winner of these challenges will be granted the task of his personal protector."

Lucius Axabrax Malfoy looked at the hooded figure beside the Dark Lord and instantly recognized Lady Mercy as Harry, he knew Harry to be the Dark Lord's soulmate from his records at the bank.

Without glancing away, Lucius could tell that the other members of the Inner Circle recognized Harry too.

"I wonder how many of you will attempt this task and who will be worthy of this highest honor." Lord Voldemort continued

Alecto and Amycus Carrow —both members of the Outer Circle— were amazed by the Dark Lord's proposition: receiving rewards beyond their imaginations and all they had to do was watch some brat?

Sure, only one of them could win, but they couldn't help smirking to each other: the title was as good as theirs.

"Those of you grave enough to attempt this challenge will return tomorrow at dawn to begin." Lord Voldemort concluded, sending them away...