Family Vacation...

Narrator's POV

Now that Sirius was a free man and unblasted from the tree, the entire extended family decided to go an a vacation to celebrate.

***

The group of twenty-three that included: Sirius Black, Remus Black, Harry Potter, Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Hermione Franqui, Barty Crouch Jr., Luna Lovegood, Xenophilius Lovegood, Neville LeStrange, Bellatrix LeStrange, Rodolphus LeStrange, Rabastan LeStrange, Pansy Parkinson, Theo Nott, Tadeus Nott, Cedric Diggory, Victoria MacNair, Walden MacNair, Louis Rosier, and Evan Rosier left for a private beach in America that was one of the Black's properties.

The adults made their way to the pre-stocked bar that had a house-elf behind it to talk amongst themselves while the kids did as they pleased.

Neville and Luna explored the beach for any plants and animals; Draco, Hermione, Victoria, Cedric, Louis, and Pansy threw a ball around the water —the girls on the guys' shoulders— and messed around; Theo sunbathed; and Harry swam.

"NEVIE!" Bella called out, "DON'T FORGET TO PUT ON THE SUNBLOCK CHARM! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET BURNED, HONEY!"

"OKAY, MUM!" Neville replied

As the adults talked at the bar, Sirius and Remus quickly realized that they were the only people there that weren't former Death Eaters.

"Remember all the family vacations we had here when we were kids, Sirius?" Narcissa asked her cousin, "You and Regulus —Magic rest his soul— would always go surf miles out while Bella and I made sandcastles."

"Yeah," Sirius replied, "I remember."

"I wonder if the kids would like to go surfing?" Evan muttered

"I'll go show 'em." Sirius replied, leaving the bar

"ANY OF YA KIDS KNOW HOW TO SURF?" Sirius called out, getting the children's attention

The kids gathered around him muttering about their lack of ability.

"Well then, I ought to teach you all." Sirius replied, summoning a red surfboard

Within minutes, the kids took to it like ducks to water.

***

While Sirius instructed the kids, the other adults —save Remus and Severus— watched from the sidelines.

"Hey, Severus." Remus called out

"Yes, Remus?" Snape replied

"Sirius and I are sorry for the way the four of us treated you back in school." Remus apologized

"It's long since forgiven, Remus." Severus assured, "It was just childhood shenanigans and given the rivalry between our house's it was to be expected."

"Still, I think the three of us should start over." Remus ashamedly said

"I'd like that." Severus replied

***

Several hours passed by, lunch was eaten, and Bella constantly reminded people to renew their sunblock charms.

After awhile, a large group of Muggle teenagers entered the private beach.

Sirius calmly approached a boy that looked like the head of the group, "Young man, I'm going to have to ask you and your friends to leave."

"It's our beach, old man, you and the other elders over there gotta go." The Muggle boy replied, pointing to the bar

"Actually, it's ours. The sign over there says 'private property', so shoo." Sirius replied, trying to keep his cool

"Private property, private smoperty, British old dude. This beach has been claimed by frat Alpha Zigma." The teen replied, and other males pumped their chests

"If you don't leave now I am going to alert the authorities." Sirius said, losing patience

"Go ahead," the teen taunted, "my older brother is an officer and he loves partying here."

"Remus, call the police." Sirius told Remus

The werewolf walked to the dusty landline that came with the bar and called the American police '911', "I'd like to report a trespassing."

"SCRAM!" The boy yelled and all the college kids ran out of sight

"Yes, at the Private Beaches." Remus continued, "The said they were part of a fraternity called 'Alpha Zigma', ma'am."

The vacation definitely was more interesting than Harry originally thought.

***

Tom Marvolo Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort, frowned as well as a snake could as Wormtail brought in a male Muggle for him to possess since the Imperiused Muggle had died.

The Muggle's body felt weird to use, but luckily Tom had enough naturally that he could use it while in the Muggle.

He'd have his body back soon and he'd finally reveal himself to his darling Harry...