harry pote

3rd Person POV:

Daniel panted heavily as he plopped to the ground, exhausted from the vigorous dance routine he managed to choreograph in three hours.

"Ah-sah!" He fist pumped his fist in the air as he caught the time on the clock by the right wall of the practice room.

Finally, a rare day when he gets to back to his dorm before the sun sets. It has only been a month since he moved to Seoul from Busan but being the adventurous one he was, he found it easy to settle down.

Now his next worry was settling in his new school. The seventeen-year-old teen was certainly not fazed, however.

Wiping the beads of swear with the sleeve of his shirt, he gathered his things and grabbed his gym bag, pulling out a fresh white shirt to change into since the one he was wearing was absolutely soaked.

"Damn Daniel Kang-ssi, aren't you a hot one?" A voice teased from the back as Daniel took his shirt off.

"Oh shut up, Jisung, I didn't want to walk to the changing room at the other end of the hallway," the latter rolled his eyes and slipped his shirt own, ignoring his Best Friend.

"Yeah, yeah. You heading back already?" Jisung asked as he passed a bottle of Daniel's Favourite energy drink to him.

Gulping the liquid down, he nodded as he replied, "Yeah. But I'll head down to the café next door for a quick dinner before heading back. You?"

Jisung cheekily smiled and playfully shrugged his shoulders, making Daniel sigh and roll his eyes again.

"Okay, I got it," Daniel sighed exasperatedly, "You're going out on a date with your Girlfriend."

"Ding, dong, deng! You're a smart one! Help me cover up again tonight," he winked.

"I have to, don't I?" Daniel shooed the teasing Jisung away while waving his hand.

"I'll get going now, don't come back too late, otherwise I'm never covering up for you ever again," Daniel sent him a glare as he made his way out of the building. 

After a short two minutes of strolling, he caught sight of the café's building. It was made of red bricks, a sign with a café's name hung big and proud.

Pushing the glass door open, he immediately proceeded to the line to get his order taken, there was already a long line before him.

"Hey Daniel, the usual Matcha tea?" The barrister greeted the male with a friendly grin.

"Yup!" He popped the 'p' and handed him the amount of the drink, "It's pretty packed today, huh?"

"Yeah," the barrister sighed, "I doubt you would be able to find a seat today. Maybe you should share with with those alone. A who knows? You may finally hook yourself up with a girl."