nayana

a/n:
daniel is 180cm, his shoulders are 60cm
im 160cm, my shoulders are 43cm
my younger brother is 168cm, his shoulders are 50cm wtf

my brother is abnormal

and to thank you guys for 19

and to thank you guys for 19.7k reads plus 1.2k votes, I attached a selfie of myself at the end of the chapter, do look out 😉

2k votes, I attached a selfie of myself at the end of the chapter, do look out 😉

+++

3rd Person POV:

The 101 Trainees just finished filming the '나야나' performance and were all getting ready to head back to the dorms for a day of rest before the next evaluation.

+a/n: old but gold

"Noona!" Woojin called as he ran up to Dayeon whom was packing up her own bag, ready to leave.

She turned around, a grin immediately plastered on her far as her younger Brother hugged her, "Hmm? Do you need anything? Besides food, of course, you finished my snacks with the other Woojin just now."

The younger one laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his nape, "Ani... but those dried mangoes were really good! I wanted to ask if you could meet me outside the dorms after filming tomorrow."

"Well...sure, but I have to bring Miso for a check up first. Why though?"

Woojin grinned mischievously, making his older Sister raise her brows, "I need to pass you something! I think you'll like it a lot! And can I hold Miso later on? Please!"

"Sure, sure! Stop prying on me, Lee Woojin, you're already fourteen!" She jokingly rolled her eyes as her Brother made puppy eyes at her, her ultimate weakness, it always gets her.