# 0 0 1 1

+ a/n: the details of my new daniel fanfic will be at the end of the chapter! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 i've already published it so you guys can check it out!

+++

3rd Person POV:

"Today is the day," Daniel mumbled to himself as he stared to the ceiling, still on his bed.

"Yeah, it's the day you're going to get a punishment if you don't wake up any sooner," Seongwoo snickered as he picked some clothes to change into in the shower.

"Do you think we'll debut?" Daniel stated blankly again as he stared into thin air.

"For you, definitely," Seongwoo laughed, "For me, I honestly don't know."

The boys got changed quickly as they headed for to the venue for the final concert for Produce 101, on the stage where their fate would be decided.

Daniel got first place in the last ranking and was the chosen center for the event. Yes, he was thrilled, but burdened if he would be able to put up a good performance.

"Good luck, boys!" The vocal and trainers along with Seungjae waved to the trainees as they were doing some final checks for the live show.

They exchanged some greetings, hugs and words of advise before reluctantly bidding goodbye.

"Woojin-ah, where's your noona?" Daniel asked as he looked around, behind the younger male.

"She may be late, she had a show to attend just now," Woojin simply replied, "Good luck hyung."

"Thanks little guy," Daniel grinned as he ruffled Woojin's hair.

Daniel was the most excited for this day. Yes, one reason why was because of the fact that he's so close to his dream of debuting. He can't wait to hear his name be called out as one of the members for the finalised group.

But in actual fact, he's more thrilled to hear something else— Dayeon's reply to his confession.

It has been about two weeks since their small little date. And he had to be honest, his heart never stopped fluttering from that day.

With an excited yet heavy heart, he slowly stepped onto the stage to get. Even with his in-ear on, he could still clearly hear the cheers from the fans present at the venue.

Breathing in and out quietly, he waited for the que for the first song, <Nayana>.

During the last verse, Daniel looked up to the panel where trainers and I.O.I was seated, the very first person he made eye contact with was Dayeon who was looking at him with full focus too.

Her eyes widened as she used them to signal to him to look at the camera filming he live.

Now it was his turn to have his eyes widen as he looked back at the camera with his usual gummy smile.

Dayeon laughed silently as she admired him from afar again, reminiscing the good old days when they spent hours and hours in his studio dancing their hearts out. If it weren't for him, she wouldn't even have any thoughts about being a choreographer.