empty dance studio

a/n: jisung is beautiful. those that agree, do the jisung clap. how can ppl hate on him 💔😫

+++

3rd Person POV:

Daniel couldn't get any sleep that night. Everything just fell down at once. It happened too fast that he still hasn't been able to comprehend everything.

He regretted the harsh words he used on her, especially a day before their sixth monthsary. He was feeling horrible.

"The only question now is, do you trust me, Kang Daehyun?"

He groaned as her words replayed over and over in his mind, as if she were there saying those words. Why couldn't she explain the reason why? Just thinking about everything made a chill run down his spine. The heavy feeling in his heart was unbearable.

He heard a knock on his door, he got up. It was past midnight, 3am, who was bothering him now?

"What do you want—Hyung," Daniel greeted with a sigh as Jisung stood by his door with a frown.

"I can't believe you just did that to Dayeon. You're so insensitive you know?" Jisung rolled his eyes, anger evident in his voice, "I thought you were really the understanding one she admires you as but I can't believe you assumed she was cheating on you when she was actually spending so much time and effort in planning for your monthsary."

"W-What?" Daniel stuttered, extremely taken aback, guilt overwhelming him, "She was preparing for our monthsary?"

"Yes you idiot— oh god, she told me not to scold you," Jisung breathed out heavily, trying to control his anger. In his hands, the bags from Dayeon, he shoved them into Daniel's chest, "Happy anniversary, loser, from Dayeon."

Daniel was at a lost for words as he stared at the bags. They were heavy, filled with gifts to the brim. Guilt was the only thing he could feel that very moment, it was horrible. But unfortunately, no time machine exists for him to turn back time to apologise. An apology wouldn't even be enough now.

He placed he bags on his bed, opening all of them slowly one by one. Jisung followed him behind, taking a seat on a swivel chair by the study desk.

Daniel's long fingers traced the glass jars, one filled with handwritten sticky notes all filled with heart felt encouraging messages, the other a jar filled with paper stars, one that looks identical to Dayeon's.

The other bag with two SnapBack he always wanted to get, more cat food and finally, a heavy book with a big picture pasted on the front.

He grazed his fingers over the familiar portrait, his phone's wallpaper he changed the night before because he was enraged— a picture a classmate took of them while they were having their usual morning chats, Daniel himself sharing corny pick up lines while staring intently at his Girlfriend stifle a laugh and reading her literature text.

That picture just makes the two smile, one simple picture that can bring so many happy moments and times back.

He flipped the pages slowly, almost a hundred polaroids greeting him. Polaroids of him, her, them, their pets, the boys, everything and everyone was in the Polaroid album. Each had a message on them.

The very last one, a picture of them eating pizza and coke at her place with Miso on his lap, it was their last monthsary, when they were still happy and loving. He looked at a small card Dayeon had attached to he very last page, reading