good morning

a/n

+ guess who's failing her physics paper tomorrow

+ oh well, sorry for the long wait with this chapter. i was sick and my exams were here zzz

3rd Person POV:

The cool spring breeze greeted Daniel as he stepped out of his dorm's building.

It's a dorm he shares with a couple other guys who live in Seoul, living their own simple lives. But there was one rule they had to abide by (which Jisung finds very hard to follow); not to bring girls into the dorm past 10pm and to get back to the dorm before 12am unless any emergencies take place.

Walking down the lonely pavement at 7.30am while the cool morning breeze filled his lungs, the empty pavement some what left him feeling kind of lonely.

He never really liked being alone. It was really unbearable.

Catching the bus stop in sight, he jogged over when he caught sight of his bus a junction away.

Adjusting his tie, he gazed fixed on a familiar back view of a girl, wearing the exact same uniform as him. Well, technically it's not exactly the same since he's wearing long pants while she wore a skirt of knee length.

"Dayeon?" He called.

The female turned out, to her pleasant surprise, seeing Daniel gaze down at her.

"Oh hey— you go to my school?" She asked, extremely pleased by the piece of news.

"Oh no, I'm just wearing your uniform for fun!" His voice overflowing with sacarsm.

She giggled, really falling for his bright character. He's so likeable!

"You're the class president huh?" He smirked, pointed at the gold badge above the school crest on her blouse.

"Surprise?" She grinned as she stroked a pose, playfully flaunting her leadership position to him.

+ a/n:  i love pepe but this is disturbing

The two chuckled in unison as they boarded the rather empty bus.

"How long's the ride to school?" He asked, watching her take her earpieces out of her bag as they sat down at the back of the bus, side by side.

"A short fifteen minutes. You can take a nap! I'll wake you up," she smiled handing him one side of her ear piece, "Wanna listen?"