jisung ssi

3rd Person POV:

"Did you see Professor Lee's face when I answered him?" Daniel cackled as he recalled the face of his math teacher during class.

Daniel had been called out by the teacher to answer an equation because he fell asleep ten minutes into the second period of the day. But instead of getting it wrong to give Professor Lee a chance to reprimand him, Daniel easily solved the equation and smirked in the Professors face, making it hard for his classmates that were trying to stifle their laughs at their Teacher's shocked expression.

Even Dayeon had to look at the ground to hold her laugh in so she wouldn't get called out. Her distinct snorting like laugh could be easily recognised by people in class.

As Daniel went back to his seat, the other kids along the aisle gave him secret whispers of words along the lines 'savage' and even fist bumped with the latter.

"No one has ever dared to get on his nerves before. You sure have some big guts, Daniel," Dayeon shook her head in amusement as they walked towards the main gate of the school.

"Are we going to continue the choreography today?" Dayeon smiled up to him, her eyes twinkling with mirth, making Daniel's heart flutter.

"Yeah, of course—hold on, what is Jisung Hyung doing here?" Daniel frowned as he caught sight of a familiar figure pacing outside the school.

"Yah, Kang Daniel! I thought you would be back by now!" Jisung yelled as he walked towards the two, "Jinwoo—oh, is this the lady from yesterday?" Jisung raised his brows as he caught sight of Dayeon who appeared from behind Daniel.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Dayeon bowed as she stuck her hand out to Jisung for a handshake.

Jisung gladly took her hand and lightly shook it before turning back to Daniel, "Big trouble, boy."

"What is it? I don't believe it'll be something so serious that you'll come all the way to my school—"

"Youngmin's dog could've chased your cats out of the dorm they're missing right now."

"My cats?!" Daniel screamed, "Where are my kids?!"

"We don't know! That's why I came here!" Jisung tried to pry off Daniel's hands that were vigorously shaking the collar his shirt.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go look for them now! Who knows what could've happened to them!" Daniel whined and pulled Jisung by his hair towards the bus stop.

"Let's go tomorrow instead, Dayeon-ah! I'm worried for my cats!" Daniel frantically waved goodbye to Dayeon as he disappeared from her sight down the walkway.

Before she even had a chance to wave goodbye, he was already running down the walkway at full speed while Jisung was struggling to keep up with the younger one.

You've got a message from Dayeon Lee ☕️☺️

hey! have you found your cats yet?
Sent 4.30pm

Still on the search?
Sent 4.32pm

yah, kang daniel
Sent 4.45pm

kang daehyun
Sent 4.46pm

daniel kang daehyun
Sent 4.47pm

zzz
Sent 4.50pm

are you really not going to reply me?
Sent 6.00pm

✔️one dance | kangdaniel जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें