wori hongdae galae

a/n: my story is really fast paced because it tends to become pretty boring when I place a lot of fluffy scenes so I hope y'all understand!

[UPDATED: I FORGOT TO ADD MT GIFs IM SO SORRY AHAHH]

+++

3rd Person POV:

"Jagi, ready to go?" Daniel asked as he stepped into her apartment, dressed decently.

He was in a simple button up shirt and in his favourite pair of jeans. He took off the black coat he had over his shoulder and placed in neatly on the sofa by the wall.

He caught sight of her in the washroom applying moisturiser on her face, looking over her shoulder and catching sight of him, "Good morning, didn't you say you had to help Jisung oppa with something?"

"Clean his cats' cage," Daniel rolled his eyes, "I left him to do it himself."

She laughed before pulling the rubber band off her hair that was tied in a messy bun, "Should I apply make up?"

Daniel walked over to her, "I've never seen you with make up before, dear, do you know how to apply it?"

Dayeon 'tsk-ed' him playfully, "I do! I just don't apply it on a daily basis. It gives me pimples easily."

"There's no need to, you look fine the way you are," he kissed her hair before walked to her sofa and taking a seat to give her time to change.

From her reflection in the mirror, Daniel could easily see that his words made her cheeks become tinted a slight shade of pink. He smirked to himself, laughing. He always find it amusing how his simple compliments can make her blush profusely.

It has been five months that they've been together and she's still not used to it

It has been five months that they've been together and she's still not used to it. Well, at least he's the one making her heart flutter.

"Alright, let's go," she smiled at her reflection and grabbed her bag by the bed and shuffled over to Daniel who was pulling his coat over his shoulders.