break up

a/n:

+ WE'RE ALMOST AT 1K COMMENTS RHAISHS + THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 12.4k views. I've been slapping myself a couple of times. tysm

+ school's back

+ school's back. stress's back. updates may be slower again, im sorry 😫 but I'll try to update once a week like I usually do! Do bear with me ❤️

---

3rd Person POV:

"Omo!" Dayeon squealed as Miso pounced on her to wake her up. He barked as Dayeon giggled, holding him in her arms as she got to the bathroom to change up.

She was going to Daniel's dance studio after some time. She was going to pass Jisung the gifts she got for Daniel before meeting him in the dance studio. She had a feeling he was about to break something happy to her, the fluttery feeling in her heart was already there from the start of the day.

All dressed, she filled up Miso's bowl before leaving the house. She didn't want to bring the poor dog out in such a bad weather. The rain was pretty heavy, she just hoped Daniel had brought a jacket with him. The forgetful him always tend to forget the most important things.

Hastily slipping her sport shoes on, she grabbed the two bags of gifts by the door with an umbrella in the other hand.

She passed by the café to get a bowl of chicken soup for Daniel. 'He probably forgot breakfast again,' she said to herself.

"Thanks Seokjin!" She beamed as the latter passed the bowl in a paper bag to her.

"No problem. Anyways, are you and Daniel going fine?" He asked, slightly weary.

"Me and Niel?" She raised her eyebrows, "We're doing fine!"

He nodded as he sighed in relief, "That's good. I'll see you another day, then! They're a lot of customers today."

She waved at him before making her way out to he pavement, the rain hitting against her blue umbrella lightly.

The first person she saw when she entered he building was Jisung, beaming, she ran up to him, "Oppa!"

He jumped,