meet the boys

a/n: 2k+ reads, 100+ votes, 300+ comments; y'all got to be kidding me. my shookt-dles are the best 😫👌🏻👌🏻 i love you all ❤️

as much as I suck at it, more fluff for y'all ! (because your reactions are hilarious)

---

3rd Person POV:

Dayeon sighed as she turned to the other side of the bed, desperately trying to get the sun out of her face, only to find herself against Daniel's chest.

"It's too early to be moving so much, Dayeon-ah," Daniel said in his deep morning voice.

Dayeon whined playfully as he tightened his hug around her waist, "It's already ten, Daniel."

"I know. Can we just stay like this? I'm enjoying it," he chuckled as he kissed her hair lightly, "Good morning, princess."

"Mornin, Daniel," she smiled as she encircled her arms around his waist.

"Any plans today?" He asked as he pulled away, scanning her facial features once again, then pulling loose strand of hair behind her ear.

She shakes her head, eyes still close, "None. You?"

"Me neither. But let's not dance today. You must be tired," he suggested, "Let's head back to my dorm. I'll get my clothes to stay here for the week."

She hummed in reply, agreeing to his request as she rolled off the bed, away from his hug, making him whine childishly.

He stood up and walked to her like a child towards the washroom where she was brushing her teeth, still with her eyes closed. He hugged her from behind as he placed his chin on the crown of head.

"Were you like that with JooA too?" She asked, one hand above his hand that was around her waist.

Daniel sighed, "Can we not talk about her anymore? She's my past, you're my now."

"Histories are fixed, futures can be changed," she commented.

"I changed it because I want to be with you," he twirled her around to face him, "Let's stop talking about her, hmm?"

Dayeon nodded as she let him wash up, she getting breakfast for the two of them ready.

Daniel on the other hand was deep in his thoughts. He keeps getting confused by why Dayeon keeps mentioning JooA. Almost as if she were jealous. But he didn't want to jump to conclusions. He predicted; she was being insecure about how she looked again.

He can definitely attempt to change her low self esteem but will she be willing to change herself?

But his plans for today was just to chill with her. Since she's been wanting to meet his cats, he's finally bringing her to. And also, meet Jisung in person again.

+++

"Ready to go?" Daniel smiled from the door as he pulled his flannel over his shoulders, the same gym bag in hand.

Dayeon hummed in reply as she pulled her coat off the rack by the wall, her hands struggling to carry several items all at once— her phone, bag, coat, wallet, cat treats and a box of chocolates.