Chapter 10

[Paytons POV]

As we walked, I occasionly stared back and Daryl who was still muttering under his breath.

I smirked then an idea came to my mind, I nudged Charlotte with my elbow gently and when she turned to me, I winked slowly as I slowed down so I was in line with Daryl. He turned to me with the look of pure hatred while I just smiled sweetly.

'So... Since I'm in your group now, I think we should get to know each other.' I smiled.

Daryl snarled at me. 'I don't. Go get to know one of the guys up front, leave me the hell alone.'

I snickered. 'Aww thats not very friendly, and thats what we are now, friends, since we're in the same group and you all aren't going to kill us like you said you were.'

'I will kill you, if you don't leave me alone.' He snapped at me.

I just giggled and wrapped my arms around him, causing him to snarl and wiggle away but I just held on for dear life.

It felt wierd, touching him, I expecting him to be hard and uncomfortable but no. Hes the complete opposit, hes soft to touch and I could honestly fall asleep on this man.

It didn't help that he was really attractive and soft.

'GET OFF!!!' He screamed.

I just held tighter. 'Come on, Group buddy, lets get to know each other.'

I looked to everyone else and they were practically on the floor holding their chests as they fitted with laughter.

'Fine!! Alright!! Just get off me!!' He finally caved.

I pulled away slowly. 'There we go... So, whats your name?'

'Daryl Hide.' He grumbled.

'Payton Clark, pleased to meet you.' I giggled. 'Where are you from?'

'I was born in Texas.'

'Wow! Do you hear that Charlotte?! Texas.' I smirked to Charlotte still laughing on the floor.

'Cowboys.' She gasped for breath.

'YEEEHAWW!!!' I screamed suddenly and Charlotte laughed even more.

'Save a horse...ride a cowboy.' Charlotte snorted.

'Nuts in.' Eugene snickered causing me now to fall on to my back, laughing.

'I hate you all,' Daryl snarled. 'I hope you all die.'

'Harsh, Group Buddy. We're best friends now.' I giggled and stood back to my feet. 'And do you know what best friends do for each other?'

I walked slowly behind him as he just snarled.

'THEY GIVE EACH OTHER PIGGY BACKS!!!' And I pounced onto his back, holding on tightly as he tried to buck me off.

'You're the worst person ever!!!' He snarled.

'Come on, Best friend, don't be like that, you know I love you really. Now MUSH!!!'

He snarled loudly but didn't argue and began to walk slowly.

As we walked, even the its completely disgusting, I felt a strange tingling sensation passing through my legs wrapped around his waist.

I sighed, suddenly I felt extrememly tired, I cuddled into Daryls back and before I knew it I was drifting to sleep.

[Charlottes POV]

'HAS SHE FALLEN A-FUCKLING-SLEEP?!?!?!' Daryl screamed after a few metres walking.

'Yep.' I snickered.