Patton Cake (Patton)

"What the fuck is Pat and Cake?"

"No, no, no, my love. Patton cake," Patton, your loving husband, corrected you. "Also, language."

"Fuck off."

"Love you, too. Now is everybody ready?" Pat asked.

"I got the two tennis rackets, for some reason," Logan announced, holding up the rackets.

"And Roman, did you dip your fingers in candlewax?" Pat asked, looking at Roman.

"Yes, and it was painful!" Roman whimpered, holding up his wax covered fingers.

"And Anxiety, did y-"

"No. Anything you asked me to do, I did not do it," Anxiety interrupted rudely, standing in his dark corner.

"Anxiety is standing there bropdingly, perfect job. Look how good he's doing! Now, everyone get ready, because on this ride you will get wet," Pat explained, putting goggles on and handing a pair to you.

"What?" You asked, putting the goggles on.

"WHAT ARE WE EVEN DOING?!?!" Roman yelled, confused and in pain.

"Dont worry about it. It's fun," Patton waved off the confusion.

You were very worried about it.

"Darling, maybe its best if we don't endanger anyone's lives?" You asked, setting a hand on your husband's shoulder.

"Nonsense! Everyone here is completely safe! Trust me," Patton smiled down at you, leaning down and pecking your lips lightly. "Okay, now, everyone follow me!"

You smiled lightly as your husband marched along with weird goggles. The other guys followed him hesitantly. Patton may be crazy sometimes, but you truly love him.