Please Stop (Logan)

Requested by: @HardCoreNerd2016

WARNING: SELF HARM, CRYING

Just one more. It was always just one more.

It had become like an addiction, cutting yourself. To feel the sting of the blade go through your skin so easily, remind you how immensely mortal and weak you were. It was somewhat satisfying.

You had long ago ran out of room on your arms. You started on your thighs, which was tough at first. You had to build up the immunity to pain once again in new places.

You regretted not being able to wear tank tops or shorts anymore, but it didn't matter. You never looked good in those anyway.

You were sitting at the breakfast table with Thomas, Virgil, Patton, and your boyfriend Logan when it happened.

"Patton, could you be a lamb and pass me the syrup?" You asked politely.

"Sure thing!" He responded, passing the syrup. You reached out to grab it, and your sleeve pulled down slightly.

Logan was the only one to take notice of the encounter, his eyes flashing to your wrists immediately before he looked at you in absolute shock.

"Y/N, could I talk to you in private for a moment?" Logan abruptly asked, making everyone at the table confused.

"Uh...sure?" You responded, standing and following him to a private room, out of earshot of the others.

He turned to you with a stern look, but at the same time...he looked like he was about to cry.

"Please stop."

"Huh?" You asked, shocked at the words.

"Please stop what you're doing to yourself. I saw the scars on your wrist...are there more?" He asked quietly.

You sighed and looked at the ground, rolling your sleeves up to reveal the overlapping mess. "And there's fresh ones on my thighs. I ran out of room..."

"Oh my...Y/N, please. You have to stop this. I'm not sure why you're doing this, but you have to know that it's horrible. Everyone in this house cares about you and Thomas's fans all adore you. I love you more than anything. I practically worship you," He took a hold of your arms gently, his slender fingers touching each scar delicately. "Please, Y/N...don't do this anymore...it breaks my heart to see you harm yourself, and it's very harmful to yourself and everyone around you."

You stayed quiet, taking all this information in. Logan saw that as a sign to keep talking. "Do you know the amount of people in the Americas and Europe that cut themselves and never tell anyone about it? Eventually they die from blood loss, or they accidentally cut too deep, or..." he choked on his words for a moment before continuing. "Or they purposefully cut too deep...Y/N, I may act very coldly and full of facts, but I can't lose you...I'll do anything..."

You didn't respond with words, but you threw your arms around his neck and hugged him, crying into his shoulder. He quickly wrapped his arms around you, holding you as if he'd never get to hold you again.

"I promise I won't do it again. I don't want to hurt you or anyone else. I love you so much," you sobbed, sniffling.

He just held you, petting your hair and letting you cry it out. He was crying, too, by he kept whispering that he loved you and that it was all okay. He may be left-brained, but he cared about you more than anything, and now you knew it.

If you self harm or feel suicidal, please get help. There's the suicide hotline along with plenty of other things. Thomas Sanders put all the numbers in the ending of his Accepting Anxiety video, so that's that's good reference for you to go to since I don't actually know the numbers.

You are not alone, and you are loved and cared about. Stay strong, Fanders.